Taemin, You, and Key's POV ( I really dont have a name 4 this chapter)

Meant to be with Me

 

Taemin POV:

I decided to introduce my self.” My name is Taemin..  its nice to meet you.” I said , and indeed it was. She smiled a very white smile.

“Its nice to meet you to.. right side up.” Right side up? What did she mean by that?

“Um what?” she giggled cutely to herself.

”This girl was carrying you earlier today, claimed she was your sister.”

 Oh…I really didn’t know what to say after she said that. I wanted to confirm it and say it was true, but I also didn’t want to lie.

She took out her cell phone and began to text, at least I have some time to come up with an explanation.

________________________________________________________________________

Key POV:

“I walk the cold nights and I crave for Smirnoff vodka, But what I really want Is to be a  grocery store owna.”

No comment. Who the hell writes about a grocery store? I looked over to see __________ giggling.  

What the hell do I do? I want to tap her on the shoulder but my arm freezes up every time I try, I try to whisper to her but my words get caught in my throat.

 What am I going to do?

I took out my cell phone and texted Taemin.

Key: guess who I have to sit beside.

I pressed send and put in my headphones not even listening to this teacher’s worthless poem, or whatever it was supposed to be anymore.

I didn’t find it funny I felt sorry for her. Honestly you wrote a song about a Grocery store, who the hell does that?

I slid my phone open to read my message.

Taemin: Emma Watson

I rolled my eyes, Why would Emma Watson be here of all places?

Key: No, ______.

I pressed send then, set my phone on vibrate. Going through my music library, I stop on SNSD’s Run Devil Run.

I reach into my pocket to take out my cell phone.

Taemin: Oh ... so why are you tlking 2 me? Tlk 2 her.

What do you mean talk to her? What would I say?

 ‘Oh my goodness you have a really nice voice’? I don’t think so.

Key: and say what exactly?
I looked up to see my teacher close her note pad. I hope she was done with her stupid mess of a song slash poem.


“For your first assignment I would like you all to write a song of your own, please do not copy my work.” Why the hell would I want to? Every one groaned, while she continued.


 “I’ll choose a topic for you.”


Why are we getting an assignment so soon? I mean we just got here. She got up and walked over to her board, with a piece of white chalk in hand.


She wrote on the board in her messy handwriting, and drew an oval with lines coming out from it. It looked like a demented sun. Demented suns, for a demented teacher I guess.


In the centre of the oval she wrote love. Love out of all things she put love. I know nothing about Love.


The only thing I know about it is that people miss use the word, to describe their feelings towards someone, or something.
My phone buzzed as I watched the stupid woman, write on the board.


Taemin: Tell her u like her.


“Are you dumb?” I say aloud. I looked up to see ________, and Onew looking at me.
But I mostly saw ________, her eyes were very gentle looking. I couldn’t help but blush at the way she was looking at me.
 

I quickly looked down, and texted Taemin back asking him to give me a better thing to do.

______________________________________________________

Taemin POV:
How do you expect me to answer you questions when I’m in the same position myself?
Ms.Kim was leading us threw stretches on the floor. But I excused my self to go to the washroom.

I had some ugly hall pass in one hand, and my cell phone in the other.
I decided to call Key.


“What is your ing problem?”
Whoa.. What did I do?


“What’s your problem?” I herd him sigh.
”Taemin why are you calling me? Are you un aware that I am in class?”
 I herd him half whisper, and I ignored his question.


“Ask to use the washroom.” I was busy looking around for a washroom, but couldn’t find one. This school is so big.


“Sure... but why?” I sighed looking down the hallways.


“So we can talk.” I herd a Key pause.


”Taemin not only do you look like a girl your starting to seem like one.”


 I scratched my cheek.
”Key shut up are you coming or not?” I didn’t hear a response.


”Key!” I yelled into the phone.
 “Yah your lucky I had the phone away from my ear or else I would have been in trouble… I’m coming wait.” I herd the phone line go dead.

_______________________________________

Your Pov:

Why is key talking to himself? Im right here you know, you could talk to me!... I take that back I would perfer if he stayed away from me.

Though I did enjoy his company while it lasted. I dont think we could talk again after what happend. He proberly thinks im a weirdo.

Key looked up to meet my gaze, and blushed Jeez! this is the second time hes done that. It makes feel weird ... all tingly and ...

he looked away from me and raised his hand to get the teachers attension.

"Yes kim Kibum?" she said after finishing her ticks around her oval.

"May I use the washroom please?" he said , the teacher went into her drawer in the desk she had up at the front. She took out a hall pass that had a string on it. you could wear it as a necklace but even I have enough common sense not to do that...its just to ugly to be worn that way..

Well I guess thats why its ugly its a hall pass, and  who would make a stylish hall pass anyway?... Why am thinking about hall passes?

Gosh moving on..

She held up the hall pass for Key to get, and some of the girls in the class "ohhhhh~"ed at his hair, as he walked up to get  the pass.

"Thank you." He said as he took the hall pass from her."No problem Kim Kibum"  he scratched the side of his head .

"Just call me Key please." The teacher smiled at him."Okay Kim Ki-" Key held up a hand to stop her from saying his name.

"Just Key." She smiled again ,and Key walked out the door without another word.

_____________________________________________

Key POV:

I walked out the room with my phone ringing simultaneously , i pressed the talk button and held the phone up to my ear.

"Yes Taemin?" I wraped the hall pass around my rist three times, while looking for a washroom, and talking on the phone. I guess you could say i was multitasking.

"Taemin? since when was I that little ?" I sighed heavly.It was Kyuri on the phone.

"Why are you calling me? dont you have stuff to do in class?" I said as I was passing room 208.

"Yeah but im not doing it, im talking to my big brother!" I rolled my eys."Why are you calling me?" I started to look for Taemin, and a washroom, but wasn't finding one.

 Now that you think about it I kinda did need to pee.

"Because I missed you ~" I pulled the phone away from my ear to look at it raising one eybrow.

"Seriously why are you calling me?" I said after putting my phone back on the side of my head.

"To be honest .. I really dont know." Hearing that I just hung up on her. Dont call me and not have a reason why you called.

Rock your body (I say) rock your body (i say) -

"What?" I say answering my phone."Where are you right now." I walked around a corner."To be honest I dont know."  I shook my head thinking about Kyuri's call.

"Im on the third floor what about you?"

"Your class is on the third floor? mine is on the second." I herd Taemin take in a breath."No Way!" he said it like those girls on Tv.

"Yes way!" I said back in the same kind of voice.. im not sure why..."lets stop this now, Im coming down there stay where you are."

"Okaly dokaly." What the hell did I just say? Taemin had hung up his phone, and so did I. I leaned up against the wall beside the Fire Extinguisher, and a door that opened up to a staircase.

I looked at my hair in the reflection of the waxed floors....

"Key!" I looked up to see Taemin hovering over me."That was fast." He panted obviously he was out of breath from running.

"I was beside the staircase when I called you... I ran down." I laughed. "No really? I couldn't tell." He rolled his eyes, and motioned for me to walk with him.It didn't take long for him to recover.

I soon followed behind him, we were going in the direction of my classroom."Where is your class Key?"

"205." Taemin walked over to , and peeked at the classroom, from the doors window.

"Ew, _____" I didn't comment. I just continued to walk as he looked through the window.

"So Taemin what did you want to talk about?" I say, while looking for a washroom."Well you have problems, and so do I." I turn to look at him. What problems could he possibly have?

"Oh really what kind of problems?" he sighed.

"I like this girl...I saw her yesterday, and she saw_______ carrying me to our dorm today, and _______ told her I was her brother, and she told me, and I didn't know what to say after."

Wait a second... brother?

"Brother? why would she lie and say that?" I dont want to be with a liar...no matter how much I like that person.

"Because she had to find an excuse why she was taking me to her room, and I wasn't to happy about it at first . But I rather have people thinking shes my sister, than people thinking she was going to have her way with me."

I looked at him for a bit before turning around to walk forwards. 

"Why would she want to? shes not a lesbian." I say teasing."Shut up Kibum." I just laughed at him.

"We dont really have to go the washroom you know." I looked back at him."Well I do," and I did badly.

Taemin laughed."Key remeber in grade four how Ms.Wang wouldent let you use the washroom, and you peed yourself?"

(Key is only a few months younger than Taemin in this fic.)

I didn't say anything. I hated that teacher so much, and she didn't let me go because I didn't finish doing my colage what a she was.

I took out my map,from my back pocket. according to the map the wasroom, was in this hallway. ...But where?

"Taemin look out for a washroom kay?"  I herd Taemins foot steps behind me. "Yup"

"So what do you like about this girl?" I ask trying to distract myself from wanting to piss right here and now.

"Shes really pretty, um when I sat beside her in class today, she smelt of watermelons...sortah how you smell like strawberries. I thought you would have grown out of that scent." I sighed. "Me to."

"Do you like anything else about her? other than her looks?" I really need a freaking washroom right now.

"Umm.... I like the way her voice sounds when she talks."  What? I looked behind me to glance at Taemin.

"So you dont really like her .. its just a physical attraction." I say.

"No I like her, I just dont know  much about her..and when I do learn things about Leah, I know I'll like her for who she is and not just looks."

"mmmhmm"  I cluck my toung on the roof of my mouth."Key.. washroom is over here."" Thank god ! I walk over to where he was holding the door open for me.

"Thanks." I say walking into the washroom, that smelt of cleaning products. Which was good because the old school I went to was NASTY!

"Taemin look at the floor."I passed him my hall pass, and he did as he was told, as I walked over to a urnal to do my buissness.

after I was done with that, I went to wash my hands.

"So was that all you wanted to talk about with me?" I ask as I go over to the hand drying area,to dry my hands.

"Um yea pretty much." I looked back at him."You know all of things you told me, you could have said in a text message."  He leaned up against the wall of the white washroom waiting for me.

" I could have texted you, but its better here in person." I walked over to tthe exit of the washroom, and walked out. Taemin soon followed behind.

" Im going to go to class now."he threw me my hall pass, I nodded at him, and turned the other way to go to my class. Which wasn't far. from where my class was.

I opend the door to my class room, to find Ms. whoever she is looking right at the door.

"Key .. that took a really long time." She had her hands folded, and looked upset but i didn't really care.

"Umm... sorry?" She placed her hands on her hips.

" You had me very worried about you young man."  0_o 

"Okay .." I gave her the pass, and made my way to my seat , as peoples eyes followed me.

"For being late coming from the washroom, your assignment, will be due before everyone elses." I herd people Ohhh~ ..seriously we arent in Grade 2 no need for the Ohhh~'s

"Alright." I say not really giving two s, all I have to do is write a song  not that hard. I opend up my notebook, and began to get started on it.