SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL~~~!

Meant to be with Me

Your POV continuation:

After I finish cleaning my mess I decide I'm going to be nicer to Taemin, because my mom says all the time that when your rude to someone you like them.

I dont want to make it obvious. I get my clothes and get dressed to go outside I'm gonna make some friends today (I made a goal that I will have more than 8 friends on facebook by the end of this week!).

First impressions count I'll dress up in my dress I got in New York, it makes me look great. It's white and has a slight puffy shoulders.

I curl my hair with my curling Iron, put lip gloss on, and grey flats.

OUTSIDE I go~

*************************************************

When I reach outside everything is soo open and nice.

If I didn't have good eyesight I might even think the sweaty fat guy was hot but I know my mother wouldn't even do him (and she's pretty desperate).

I walk all over campus looking for someone to talk to. I see a group of whorish looking girls ( I bet I know what kind of performing arts they do ).

I see a girl sitting by her self under a tree.

I walk over to her and I'm unsure of what to say so ... um maybe I can say ...  hi ... no I used that already ... I like your shoes... nah.. her shoes are messy...  how about I say "WHATS UP MY HOMIE?!"

She looks up." What do you want?" she asks getting up from off the ground.

Ummmmm what do I want ... mom says it's good to be upfront with people so...

" Your facebook ... please?"

She looks at me." You don't even know me," she says. 

I look at her, " We can get to know each other, and talk about stuff ..."

She seems kinda creeped out, " Are you gonna me?"

WTF... " No I just wanna be your friend." 

" What kinda things would we talk about?"

I have to think hard about this one ...  OH I KNOW! 

" Our periods mine gets really heavy on the first day," I say.

She smiles " Okay."

I smile bigger I'm soo happy. Your going down Joshuah ( he has 1,900,07 ) friends on facebook. I'm gonna beat him ha ha ha!!

" Really are you serious?" 

"NO WAY in hell am I serious," she walks away.

***************************************************************************************************************************************

Taemins POV:

While Onew and I walk together to the Basket Ball court, I see a whole bunch of other people are they hear to watch or play?? doesn't matter. I meet one kid named Minho.

He looks me up and down a few times "I think you need a hair cut." 

I laugh at what I'm about to say. I read it in one of my sisters books.

" Minho do you work in a grocery store?"

He looks at me. " No I do not."

" Then why are you checking me out?"

Onew laughs. 

Minho looks away.

*****************************************************************************

We are in the middle of the game and the only thing I know right now is that my team is 5 points from winning (because of me).

Onew is on my team, and the guy I'm guarding looks like he has major constipation? I dont know.

" Are you okay?" I ask, while blocking him from getting the ball.

He dosen't answer.

I look around to see what's going on. Onew stole the ball from some kid, I don't know his name. Someone fell off his bike, an-SHES SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

The girl I'm talking about she has curly hair, blue shorts, sneakers, a pink T-shirt, she looks exotic so-

*BLACK OUT*