We shall seeee~

Meant to be with Me

Your POV:
what did I do to deserve that kind of humiliation? I came here to avoid those things, my brother, peers who live two hours away.. to find myself dealing with the same thing that went on at my old school; I guess those things follow you? Why does the world hate me? What did I dooo? I should have never brought up Kevin Kim! ugh who knew boys where actually like this? WHO KNEW?! I plop down on to my bed hiding my face in my pillow, silently crying. Now I wont ever have a real boyfriend, or have Key for that matter. Hes probably choking on his food dying of laughter because of me! I can just imagine him at a party, laughing wth friends I'll never have around a bowl of juice. 

' Oh that ________ shes so lame oh ho ho ho OHHH ho ho ho *wipes away a tear* Now, who wants cake?' I'm pretty sure he wouldn't laugh like that. But the point is He probably finds it really funny, Well I don't need him anyways! I hear the door swing open, but I don't move from where I am. I couldn't bare to look at Taemin right now. I'd probably try and scratch his eyes out.
 

" _________?" I look up from the pillow to see Ryu holding on to the doorknob, with Jonghyun close behind. Sighing, I sit up wiping at my eyes.
 

"Hi guyss... why you here?" He snorts walking over to my bed sitting right next to me. "Because I'm your friend." He smiles a charming smile the kind that would make a girls heart jump right out of her chest. At least thats what it did to me. I smiled back playing with my fingers.

"Not so sure about him though." I look over at Jonghyun who is standing in the doorway, he looks up from his cell phone seeing Ryu's raised eyebrow.

"Well I mean, I wasn't exactly invited in you know." he gave a nervouse chuckle scratching his head.

"Get in here." I said, Jonghyun walked in closing the door behind him sitting on Taemins bed looking around,  "This room looks like ,"
 I laughed, and so did Ryu. it was a rude thing to say, but he was right, it was kind of ugly.


"What happened in the cafeteria?" Jonghyun asked, interupting the laughter crossing his legs on Taemin's bed. I didn't care how upset Taemin would be if he saw.. what he did to me was so much worse. I told them what happened with the whole Kevin Kim issue, and how Key will never date me! ALL BECAUSE I'M SO STUPID!

"Wow..." Jonghyun laid back on Taemin's bed looking at me, while Jimin just shook his head. 
 
"Just act like nothing happened." Ryu nodded, pulling out a granola bar from his pocket taking a big bite out of it.

"And that boy seems sort of interested in you." He swallowed, flicking his fringe.

"No he isn't, he never will be. Look at how stupid I am!" Jonghyun laughs lightly tossing one of Taemin's pair of socks up and down. "If you saw the way he watched you leave." He sets the sock ball on the night table, turning to fully face Ryu and I.

"I think he likes you." I don't know what to sayyy, I look between Jonghyun, and Ryu and burst into fits of giggles OUT OF ALL PEOPLE ON CAMPUS ME!? Oh my gosh.. I don't blame him though, I am sorta pretty ^^ annnd he did hug me once...

But what if it turns out he doesn't really like me? And that they just made a bad guess or something? Plus I don't think Ms.Cheng would like it very much if she found out.

"My life is so sad guys." I rest my head on Ryu's lap, He crumples up his wrapper sticking it into his shirt pocket.

 "What if you guys made a bad assumption? and he really likes some other girl?" some other really prettty girl, with a bodatious body that I will never have...

"Then he would be in denial." Jonghyun, smiles brightly. "We could always test him." I an eyebrow at his words.

"You're going to give him a piece of paper and have him--" Jimin laughs,hitting my shoulder.

"Thats not the kind of test I think Dino boy is talking about." I blink looking back and forth between them. "Then what did you mean Jonghyun if that wasn't it?"

He stood up stretching. "Make him jealous." Jealous!? Key probably would never get jealous.. how would we even make him jealous anyways?

"Yeah, you could make him think that... you actually had a boyfriend all along." Jonghyun nods, agreeing with what Ryu sad.

"Do you see all the faults that plan has already?" I say sitting up, yawning. "It wont work."

"Why do you have no faaaiiith!?" Ryu was holding me by my shoulders, shaking me back and forth. "Well where the heck would I get a guy who wouldn't mind being with me? how would this play out anyways? and Taemin obvioulsy isn't stupid.. and--"

"_________?" Jonghyun says, walking over by the dresser leaning on it. "yes?"

"Shut up." So I do, I  would say ' You're not the boss of me~!" But.. no. Ryu lets go of my shoulders, and turns looks at Jonghyun.


"If we're going to do this.." He pauses. "You're going to need to put insoles in your shoes; and you." He turns to look back at me.

"Are going to need to look... even better." He stands up stretching, walking over to my cluttered dresser pulling out my makeup bag. 

"Um Jimin.." Jonghyun says, scratching his head. 

"Hmm?" Ryu turns around, taking out foundation. " I am wearing insoles." I press a hand over my mouth to keep quiet, but I still shake with laughter. Ryu just sighs, and says 'ok' walking back over to me pulling my hair from out of its Pony tail.


"I wont have to kiss him right?" I look over at Jonghyun, who went back to checking his text messages.

He shrugs sitting down beside me. "We shall see."

[I UPDATED FINARRY :D AREN'T YOU HAPPY? NO? .. okay :(  LOVE YOU! AND COMMENT <3 <3]