Manners

Meant to be with Me

Your POV:

“Okay, okay Heechul or Kyuhyun?” we were discussing our Super junior biases, and I wanted to know who he preferred over the other.

“Kyuhyun all the way!”

Ewww why?

“Why?”

Our arms were still linked, and we were in the auditorium. Apparently this is where we will have all our assembly’s It was bright and open, it smelt good to. I pretended to listen as Mr. Won, went on, and on about the importance about this area.

“What do you mean why?” Ryu asked, though Ryu was his last name I preferred to call him that for some reason.

“His hair is gross; he should really do something about that.”I said his eyes widened like an Owl.

“Are you blind? He is so hot! And his hair is amazing!” I rolled my eyes, and shifted my weight.

“Not hotter than Heechul.” He moved his hair out his face. “You snapped...”

I snapped?

“What do you mean I snapped? You’re the one who snapped saying Kyuhyun was better looking than Heechul.”

He scoffed at me.”That’s because he is hotter than him.”Oh my gosh! No he’s not!

”No he is not he wears old man shoes.” He looked at me like I said I owned one million ponies.

“The correct term is gentleman shoes, and they all wear them.”  I scratched my head.

”I didn’t ask for your correction.”

“But it was needed.” Honestly, as much as I like this Ryu I want to slap him right now.

“Heechul is better looking than Kyuhyun.” I said he huffed, like he was solving a hard math equation.

“No he is not.”

 “He Is to.”

“No he isn’t!” he hissed those words at me.

“Yes, he is.” He rolled his eyes.

“You want to braid Heechul’s hair, and I want to hip with Kyuhyun argument done.” I laughed at what he said about hip ing with Kyuhyun, that’s just funny. He took out a granola bar from my bag.

“Okay enough about Super junior; let’s talk about guys we actually have a chance with.” I found it quite weird and fun at the same time talking about guys, with another guy.

“Okay, tell me what you think about that guy, over there.” He pointed towards a guy with a beautiful built body, he wore all black.

“No…” He finished chewing before asking “why?”

“I’m not into the whole Emo thing,” he raised an eyebrow at me.”Where do you see Emo on him?”

“What kind of person wears all black?” I took out a granola bar my self. There were only three left.

“Really artistic people do.”

 “If he’s so artistic, couldn’t he find something else to wear? I bet the all black thing has been done already, by some other “artistic” person.” Ryu just shrugged.

“I think he’s good looking.”  I scrutinized the all black everything wearing guy.

”he has nice arms, ill give him that much.” I sighed and scanned the room for some guy to get Ryu’s opinion on. There were lots of choices but my eyes stuck on Jonghyun, he had his eyes on some girl’s .

“Okay Ryu, what do you think of him?” Ryu , followed where my fingers directed him, he was chewing on his granola, and then spat it out onto the back of some girls shirt (who didn’t even notice) as soon as he saw Jonghyun.

“WHOA!” I covered his mouth, he literally screamed making Mr. Won stop talking, and everyone to turn to look at us.

“Is there a problem back there?” Mr.Won asked. “No everything is all good!”

I said,he nodded then went back to talking about whatever he was saying before Ryu interrupted. I removed my hands from his lips.

“I never knew there were dinosaurs still roaming the earth... we should tell somebody!” I started to die of laughter I tried to stop, but couldn’t. I muffled my laughter into Ryu’s arm, and he didn’t mind.

“I’m serious we should tell someone...” I looked up from his arm to see a serious look on his face. He seemed like he wanted to tell someone about this, which made it even funnier for me.

“You’re so mean.” I said in between laughs. A few heads turned to look at us.”He’s so ugly …” He said.

He then started to walk, and I followed. He chewed on his granola bar, while walking towards Jonghyun.

What the hell is he doing? What if he recognizes me from this morning? Maybe he’s still high… but Taemin isn’t so that wouldn’t make any sense. Unless Jonghyun smoked more, but I don’t know that. I kept my head down...

 Maybe I should just leave Ryu all together, naahhh that would be mean. We weaved our way trough the crowd passing Taemin on the way, who gave me a weird look when I looked up to see him. I also passed Key who kept his eyes forward, but I caught him making a side glance.

I was having a panic attack I didn’t know what to do, I didn’t know what Ryu was going to do... I started to breathe in and out through my nose, trying to calm myself.

We came to a stop and I looked up to see Ryu’s hand tap Jonghyun’s arm. I quickly looked down.

 “Um, excuse me.” Ryu said.

“What?” I herd Jonghyun ask. His voice made me want to run, it also made me cringe. But it didn’t seem to do anything to Ryu.

“I was just wondering, why are you so ugly?”

WHAT DID HE JUST SAY? I looked up from the floor to look at Ryu’s face now that was a little much, and very rude, extremely rude. Why would he say that?

“Excuse me?”


What if Jonghyun wanted to slap him?  Even worse! I must fix this, right now! I quickly unlinked myself from Ryu’s arm and looked up to look at Jonghyun.

I was going to apologize to him, for two things one for hitting him, and two for Ryu’s rude behavior.

But how was I going to do it? It was very rare that I ever apologized to someone, simply because people don’t associate with me, or haven’t since now.

I racked my brain for something to say or do …

I was never good at saying sorry ever! maybe I could do it some other way…

I proberly shouldn’t do this but….

“Dance Dance Dance Dance
Dance Dance Dance Dance
Dance Dance”

Jonghyun watched me with both his eyebrows raised, I didn’t stop though.

”Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry negae negae negae negae Moncheo –“

 All of a sudden my mouth was being covered by someone who randomly came up behind me, they dragged me away, and I started to scream but my screams were being muffled by the person’s hands.

 I was dragged towards the way I entered the auditorium. People’s eyes were on us but they didn’t question, and Mr. Won didn’t even notice. I wonder what Ryu is doing.

The persons hands left my mouth, and I was spun around now facing Taemin…

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” Excuse me?

“What do you mean what the hell is wrong with me?”

 We were a few feet away from the crowd, I whipped my mouth from Taemin’s sweat his hands left behind.

“Why are you singing Again?” again? Who told him about the first time?

“How do you know I sang before?” I asked putting my hands on my hips; he looked different from when I saw him before. He now wore a hoodie backwards, and his hair out.

“Things get around _______, now answer my bloody question.” Bloody question what was so bloody about it?

Instead of asking him that, I told him what happened, the whole Ryu thing, and Jonghyun etc.

“So you sing a song!?” I looked down, letting my hands fall to their sides, embarrassed. At least he stopped me in time before anyone really herd most of it.

“Yes” I felt like a little girl getting scolded for taking the last cookie, and lying about it.

“Are you trying to make a Kpop musical?” I shook my head no.

“You could have just said sorry, its not that hard of a word to say.”

“Sorry…” it was amazing how I could say it to him but not back there… I wonder why...

“You can say sorry now but not back there?” I didn’t answer him, I didn’t know what to say.

I honestly wanted to slap Ryu for getting me into this because; if he didn’t say what he had said to Jonghyun,I wouldn’t have had to sing, and Taemin wouldn’t be angry with me.

“Do you really like embarrassing yourself?” I shook my head no.

“You know I’m supposed to pretend to be your brother and what you do has an effect on me, so if you embarrass yourself you’re also embarrassing me to.” He half whispered, I nodded my head slowly.

“Oh! I see how it is, you leave me by myself to be with this Heechul wannabe!” I look behind myself to see Ryu looking at me, with his hands on his hips.

I looked back at Taemin, and he had a ‘who the is he?’ look on his face.

I turned back to Ryu.

“You saw me get dragged away.” He sighed.

 “Whatever, so are you coming back with me? Or, are you staying with the wannabe?”  I looked back at Taemin who was just looking Ryu up and down.

“Am I free to go?” I ask I feel stupid asking Taemin if I could leave, I mean he’s not my father.

“Yea, and tell your friend or whoever this may be that Heechul copied me, not the other way around.” He walked back into the direction of the crowd, while Ryu and I stayed where we were.

I gave him a long a talk about having manners.