DON'T THINK SOOOO!

Meant to be with Me

Your POV:

He dosent answer my question " That question wasn't retorical."

" I dont care whether it was retorical or not I'm not answering you."

 I stare him down hoping he would give in " I'm not giving in you know." What does he read minds.

" Whatever when you leave I'll be happy that I dont have to see you exept maybe in class."

Taemin started to smile " Actually I dont think so."

I had to look at him again, " What do you mean by I dont think so?" I ask.

He turns toward me " I mean I don't think I wanna leave anymore." He walks over to the window.

" Wh..what?" I ask stuttering I really did not want him here maybe his body but not him.

" I like it here," he says with a smile.

The room is pink, the blankets are purple and poo green, the room also smells like bacon ( I like bacon ) and it's floors are hard ( I know it's hard because I just fell on it ).

" I like it here, I love the smell of meat."

WTH? " You said you were going to leave."

He looks at me with a smirk on his face " I say alot of things now can you shut up your interupting my song."

" Your such a rude boy."

He laughed " Isn't that funny that's the song I'm listening to now ______ can you do me a favour and be quite please."

Does this kid think he can talk to me like his friends Ohhh Nooo he can't. Someone must have let the bacon fumes go to his head. I went to my old bed, picked up the clothes he had thrown on to the floor, and began to finish unpacking.

My wish was not going as planned.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Taemins POV:

My eyes were scanning the campus looking at the trees, the grass ( who the looks at grass? ), some fat man outside ( a really fat man ) maybe he is the reason for the meat smelling room.

I'm only staying here to get on her nerves. I dont like people trying to think they're all bad . Hate it like my father who's never home probably cheating on my mom.

The fray starts to play, all of sudden something flies on to my shoulder I look at it pick it up its Happy Bunny underwear of all things underwear flies onto my shoulder. I look over to ________ and see that she is flinging things out her suitcase. It looks like she's looking for something. I look at the Happy Bunny underwear, my sister is eight and even she dosnt wear this stuff. My sister lives with my grandma because theres a private school in that area that she liked and she wanted to go to, spoiled brat .

__________ looked at me then she saw her underwear or I don't like saying because only grannies wear those.

" Yah! give me that." 

" I wasnt gonna keep it people would think bad of me ' Taemin you did a 10 year old?'," I shiver for effect.

Before I knew it she took it away from me threw it across the room.

I just laugh and turn back to the window.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Your POV:

He is so dumb, he thinks he is sooo funny and hot ( he is just hot ).

" No ones laughing," I say.

He stares out the window " I'm laughing" he says.

" But I'm not," he dosent say anything. "Taemin if we are going to be roommates we need to be able to communicate."

" We are communicating perfectly right now."

He turns and walks toward the door while taking out his headphones " Clean up this mess _______" he says and leaves.

I look upon the floor and my clothes were all over the place.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Taemin Pov:

" I enjoy fighting with _________," I say with a smile.