oo1

New Girl In Town

for those of you who want to get a better idea of where Lee Minji lives, think of Rooftop Prince or Shut Up Flower Boy Band but with three apartments on each roof. ^^

 

---

You nodded, half listening and half daydreaming. Your mom has been lecturing you for the past twenty minutes on 'stranger danger' and keeping up good grades. No . You rolled your eyes when your dad joined in, specifially telling you that even though you weren't living with them, your current curfew also applies. Going to Seoul was a four hour drive, and unfortunately, you were stuck listening to your parents frivolous remarks. You made sure to nod or say 'yes' every once in a while just so they thought you were paying attention, but of course, your mind was being occupied with other important things such as boy bands. You finally arrived, feeling a little bit queasy and dizzy from your dads horrible driving skills and your mom nagging you nonstop. Thankfully, they were gone now and you were on your own. You fished your keys out from your pocket as your obnoxious infinite keychain was dangling freely while you attempted to unlock the door. After several tries, the lock made a 'click' indicating that it was unlocked. You smirked in satisfaction and twisted the doorknob counterclockwise and walked in your new place.

"Ahh, I just love the smell of fresh paint!" You said to yourself. You ped your suitcase and started to hang your clothes in your closet. Your parents were generous enough to relocate your dresser, desk, tv, and other things that you owned from your old house to your new apartment. 

*I think I'll have ramen* You told yourself as you heated up the water. It was 9:00 PM and school starts tomorrow. An hour passed as you the TV and watched a rerun of WGM with Taemin and Naeun. You laughed several times and finally decided it was time to sleep. You pulled the covers over yourself and closed your eyes. Before you could fall asleep, there was loud music playing across from your apartment. You groaned and stood up, you were not going to tolerate this. 

"She's hot"

"Who's she?"

"Turn up the music!" You heard as you walked towards the apartment next to you. You fought the urge to roll your eyes and covered your chest as you walked past a few hungry teenage boys who looked at you as if you were a million dollar steak. *seriously what idiotic teenager decides to throw a party during a school day?* You thought as you looked around trying to find the owner. 

"excuse me, who's apartment is this?" You asked a girl. She looked at you weirdly and pointed to the boy sitting next to a bunch of girls. You muttered a thanks and walked up to him crossing your arms over your chest. Being a social butterfly, you would've already made friends and joined the party, but these people weren't the type of people you would socialize with. 

"Excuse me" You said trying to get the boys attention. His eyes met yours as you averted it hoping that he wouldn't notice the tint of red on your cheeks.

"Sorry girls, maybe some other time" He said and shooed them away. They looked at you in disgust before joining a couple of other people who were dancing. "Hey y~" He cooed. You wanted to scoff but realized it wasn't the appropriate time.

"I just moved here, and I would very much appreciate it if you can turn down the music and not have your friends near my apartment." You said calmly but on the inside you were furious.

"No can do. But I can do you" He smirked, obviously proud of his pick up line. You scoffed this time earning a surprised look from him as you marched over to the stereo and unplugged the chord.

You cupped your hands over your mouth and shouted "Party's over!" Everyone gave you weird looks as they started to murmur bad things about you. "Or I'm going to call the cops." This definitely got their attention as they quickly headed down the stairs and in less than a minute, everyone was out of your sight. The boy scoffed and gave you a cold, piercing glare.

"Who do you think you are?"

"Lee Minji" You said matter of factly. "I have school tomorrow and I'm supposed to be in bed by 11, so if I catch anyone else thats on this roof besides for you, me, and whoever else lives here, you'll have to deal with me or I'll talk to the landowner!" You stomped back to your apartment as he stood there, dumbfounded.

*Did I just get owned by a girl?* He thought. A cute one indeed. Before you walked inside your room, you saw the boy in the other apartment staring at you with an unreadable expression. You glanced at him and walked in.

*She's cute* he thought as he went back into his apartment.

 

--

few grammatical errors and maybe some mispellings. Sorry :/