More

Am I Your Target?

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=SPQzoAphZIU)
B1A4-Hey Girl

--------

It was finally lunch time. All the students seem to enter the cafeteria like a sea. Kwangsoo was surprised that they were so hungry. Kwangsoo shrugged her shoulders and walked to the line. Many guys let her go in front of them. she would smile and thank them. When she turned back around the guys would go crazy because she talked to them they were so happy. After getting her lunch Kwangsoo walked over to Krystal and sat next to her. As usual they didn't have much friends so all their fans would sit with them.

Kwangsoo sat down and didn't eat. Instead she turned and looked at Krystal. Krystal was eating and was a little shock Kwangsoo didn't touch her food. Krystal looked up and saw Kwangsoo staring at her. Krystal felt a little freaked out and started to talk.

"Ok ok so the guy you bumped into"
"Yeah Unnie so what's his name?"
"He is the maknae his name is Gongchan"
"So what's so cool about them?"
"Well they are the richest"
"Not as rich as me"
"Yeah but they act like that"
"Wae?"
"Because they are friends and the top of the school"
"Ugh I already hate them"
"Don't you will end up liking them"
"Yeah right"
"I won't lie"
"Fine then Unnie let's see"
"Ok then if you loose you have to do me a favor"
"Call"
"Ok then deal", they shook on it.   

Kwangsoo's POV:
Aigoo why are they so famous? Is it because of their looks? Why do they act so rich? I really don't like them already. I hope I won't run into him again.

Gongchan's POV:
I have seen her before. Who is she? She looks so pretty. Wait what?!?! Am I really saying this? Am I already falling in love? This can't be I'm never like this. Oh gosh what should I do? I'm freaking out. I should go talk to Hyungs and ask them.

Narrator's POV:
Gongchan was walking to the others while looking down. Kwangsoo got up and turned around with her tray of foods. Suddenly they ran into each other. Kwangsoo landed on top of Gongchan. Her eyes were closed. Gongchan had also closed his eyes. When he opened his eyes he say her again. He was shock that they ran into each other again. B1A4 was watching. Krystal was also watching. Kwangsoo suddenly open her eyes. And stood up right away. She was bowing and picking the food off of Gongchan.

"Aish jeomal mianhae"
"Anni gwenchana I wasn't watching were I was going", Gongchan smiled and sat up.
"Ah chinja minhae"
"Stop it", Gongchan took Kwangsoo's hand, "I'll clean myself off don't worry"
"Ah ummm araso again I'm sorry about that", Kwangsoo bowed and waited.
"Please stop apologizing it's weird"
"Umm ok then", Kwangsoo bowed again and left.

Gongchan watch her leave. He had a smile on his face and walked over to B1A4.
"Why are you smiling so much Channie?" Sanduel asked.
"Ah am I? Mianhae", Gongchan sat down.
"For what? Kiddo are you ok?" Jinyoung asked.
"Yeah I am wae?"
"Well you seem so happy today what is it?" CNU asked.
"Hyung do you think I'm falling in love?" Gongchan asked.
"With who?" Baro asked.
"Well with the girl I ran into two times today", Gongchan looked at them.
"I don't know but kid you should really wait on that", CNU continued to eat.
"Ah araso Hyung I will", Gongchan smiled.    

Kwangsoo's POV:
Aigoo I ran into him again. All the girls are going to kill me. Wait they won't I have fans I'm an Ulzzang I'll be fine. But wait, my fans will get to that Gongchan guy. Omo that can't happen. I hope it won't happen. Aish what do I do? Why am I even worrying? I really don't even know. Why is it that I have to run into him two times today? The day is not even over yet I hope I won't run into him again. Aish this is so weird. I'm really not liking this.

Gongchan's POV:
WAH I can't believe it happened again. Is it destiny that we keep running into each other? I don't know yet so we will see if it really is. Let's wait and see what happens. I wonder what will happen later will she be back in my arms? Or will she fall on top of me again? I really don't know right now but I have to slow down. I can't just fall in love so fast. We need to be friends first we can't just get together already.  

Narrator's POV:
Finally the end of school came. Everyone was already out of their classes and out in the front of the school meeting up with their friends. Kwangsoo knew the limo wasn't coming but she had to tell Krystal. Krystal's last class is PE so they have to change. Kwangsoo went to the locker rooms and waited for Krystal outside of the locker room. When Krystal came out of the lockers so did Gongchan from the boys locker room though.

When Krystal came out Kwangsoo turned around and for the third time today she ran into Gongchan. Kwangsoo looked up and was scared.
She bowed,"Mianhae"
"You just can't get away from me huh?" Gongchan smirked.
"You must be crazy? Why would I want to be with you?"  
"Cause every girl knows me", Gongchan turned his smirk into a smile.
"Well I don't", Kwangsoo smiled back.
"Ok then well my name is Gongchan and I'm in B1A4 and we are Kingkas here"
"Oh wow that's great", Kwangsoo said sarcastically.
"Yup that's great well let's go now Kwanggie", Krystal pulled Kwangsoo along.
"Well it was nice seeing you again Kwanggie", Gongchan said out loud to himself when they left.

Gongchan's POV:
I didn't even get her real name. Wait why didn't I read her name tag? I guess I was to busy looking at her pretty face I forgot about her name. She is like an angel that has fallen down to come and get me. I really want to know her real name now if Kwanggie is her nickname then....Oh! She's the top student here so is her name Lee Kwangsoo? I'm pretty sure and I have heard her name roaming around the internet and around Seoul. Isn't she also an Ulzzang? Wait how come now I know so much? Is it because I heard Krystal say "Kwanggie"?  I'm sure I'm going crazy now. I really can't take this anymore. I really need to get to know her more.  Tomorrow is Saturday so maybe I can ask Krystal if we can hang out for a while and ask her about Kwangsoo. I really do wonder if that is her name I should text her know.

"Woah Gongchan wait for us", Baro said running up to Gongchan.
"Oh Sunwoo Hyung when did you guys come out?"
"We just came out why are you just walking off not waiting?" Jinyoung asked.
"Mianhae Jinyounggie Hyung I was thinking"
"About what? What is more important than us?" Sanduel pouted.
"Well it's kind of"
"About Kwangsoo?" CNU asked.
"Oh Dongwoo Hyung how did you know?"
"She's our tutor in our class", Jinyoung shrugged his shoulders.

"Wow she's that smart?" Baro was shock.
"Isn't she just your age Channie Boy?" Sanduel asked.
"Ne she is", Gongchan nodded.
"And you don't have classes with her?" CNU asked.
"Anni she's to smart and beautiful", Gongchan pouted.
"Ah don't worry she will pop up in your class to help she has a free period that's why she's in our class", Jinyoung patted Gongchan's shoulders.
"Araso Hyung I will wait", Gongchan smiled from just thinking about it.

Kwangsoo's POV:
I can't believe I ran into him for the third time today. Why is this only happening to me? Aish this is so annoying. Well I need to tell Unnie.
"Krystal Unnie umm the limo isn't coming today"
"Aww wae?"
"Well because I told the driver to drive my little brother to the hair salon to get his hair dyed"
"I thought you said no to him"
"I did but this is a surprise for him so I hope he likes it"
"Did you talk to his hair stylist?"
"Ne I didn't Unnie don't worry about it", Kwangsoo put up a thumbs up.

Minsoo's POV:
Umm that's kind of weird the limo is here early today. Did Noona get off early? I wonder if they did. I should go and make sure. Oh they aren't in the car. Let's ask Mr.Park.

"Hello Mr.Park"
"Hi Mr.Lee"
"Ah just call me Minsoo umm I have a question"
"Ok then Minsoo what is your question"
"Where is Noona?"
"She told me to take you some where"
"Oh so then can I take some friends?"
"Sure just make sure your Noona is ok with it"
"Ok I will Mr.Park thanks", I bowed and ran to a couple friends.

"Hey guys only some can come but let's hang out today"
"Sure", Baekhyun said.
"Ok", Sehun shrugged his shoulders.
"Sounds fun", Chanyeol smiled.
"But my Noona told me to go somewhere first and I need to ask her"
"Well I have to go somewhere after school with my mom", Suho pouted.
"Don't act so cute weirdo and sorry Minsoo I have to get things done", D.O bowed.
"I can come", Kai said.
"Ok then who else because I need to tell Noona"
"I want to come", Chanyeol raised his hand.
"Me too", Baekhyun smiled.
"Can I come too?" Sehun asked.
"Yeah that's fine it fits us", I smiled.

"Ok then let's go. See you guys tomorrow Suho and D.O"
"See you tomorrow Minwoo", Suho smiled.
"Annyeong", D.O waved.

To:Kwanggie Noona
Noona can some friends come with me to
where ever I'm going? And also to our house?
-Minsoo

To:Cutie Minsoo

Sure kiddo just make sure that when you
go they are good because you will get in
trouble if they mess anything up and
yes they can come to our house. Who is
coming over? Is it your close friends?
-Kwanggie

To:Kwanggie Noona

Araso Noona I will keep them under check.
And ne they are close friends. It's Sehun, Kai,
Chanyeol and Baekhyun.
-Minsoo

To:Cutie Minsoo

Ok then that's fine I trust them. See you back
at home dinner will be ready when you come.
-Kwanggie

To:Kwanggie Noona

Ok see you then Noona^^
-Minsoo

To:Cutie Minsoo

See you then weirdo ~.~
-Kwanggie

Yes Noona is the best. Now I wonder where we are going?

Narrator's POV:
A couple minutes later they were at their main hair salon. Minsoo got out a little worried. He went up to the driver.

"Mr.Park are you sure this is the right place?"
"Ne is it Minsoo wae?"
"Well why are we here?"
"Well your sister told me to take you here"
"She did?" Minsoo smiled.
"Ne she did now go inside before your late"
"Araso", Minsoo's smiled grew and he ran inside.

"Hello there little man", Ms. Kim smiled.
"Ms.Kim you know too?" Minsoo asked.
"Of course I did your sister told me"
"Ah she did? Wah she's the best", Minsoo smiled.
"Your Noona seems so cool I wanna met her", Sehun smiled.
"You will Sehunnie she's at home today", Minsoo smiled.
"Ah Minsoo what color do you want?" Ms.Kim asked.
"Ms.Kim I really don't know yet", Minsoo shrugged.
"Ok that's fine I know a great color for you", Ms.Kim smiled.



After a few hours of hair coloring Minsoo was finally done. His friends got to see his hair first. They were all so amazed by it. Sehun liked it the most. Chanyeol ruffled Minsoo's hair and smiled he liked it as well. Baekhyun check Minsoo's head and was shock he didn't know Minsoo was for real but he smiled. Kai just had a sweet smirk on his face.

"So what do you think?" Ms.Kim turned Minsoo around.
"WAH!!!!! I love it", Minsoo smiled.
"Are you sure? I heard your Noona liked this color"
"She does like blue it's one of her favorite color", Minsoo fixed his hair.
"So does that mean you like it too?"
"Ne of course I like I just don't like it I love it", Minsoo smiled even wider.

"Minsoo your hair looks awesome", Chanyeol smiled.
"It has a nice color to it", Baekhyun smiled.
"I want to dye my hair now", Sehun pouted.
"It's cool Minsoo", Kai kept cool.
"Don't worry Sehunnie soon don't worry", Minsoo said.

"So Minsoo-ah do you like your hair?" Someone asked.
Minsoo turned around,"Huh? Oh Noona", he ran hugging her.
Kwangsoo smiled,"Do you like the color I chose?"
"Ne of course thank you Noona this is the best"
"Your so cute"
"Noona I thought you would be home"
"I was after I finished cooking Mr.Park came and picked me up"

"I came to pick her up?" Chanyeol whispered a little bit to loud.
Kwangsoo giggled, "Anni Chanyeol you didn't that's our drivers name"
"Ah ok but how did you know my name?"
"Your nametag", Kwangsoo.
"Noona I bet you don't know my name", Baekhyun smiled.
"Oh I do, Minnie here talks about you a lot"
"Really then what is it Noona?"
"Yup and your name is Byun Baekhyun and your nickname is Bacon"
"Woah she really does know my name", Baekhyun was shock.
"I told you and your Kai and your Sehun", Kwangsoo pointed to them.
"Wah Noona's cool", Sehun smiled.

"Minnie these aren't your friends who stare at me", Kwangsoo looked at Minsoo.
"Ah yeah see if I brought them it would be a little weird"
"You're so funny",  Kwangsoo ruffled the freshly new hair style.
"Noona my hair", Minsoo pouted and fixed it again.
"Hey Prince clam down it's just hair", Kai smirked.
Kwangsoo giggled,"Ok let's go back before the food gets cold"


-------
A/N
"Author-nim why is this happening to me?" Gongchan asked.
"Huh? Oh well that's for me to know"
"But why am I falling in love? I don't want to" Gongchan pouted.
"Chinja Gongchan Oppa? So should I change it?"
"Anniya anniya I'm fine with it"
"Ok then Channie Oppa"  
So uh yeah here is what I call destiny.
Date:08/04/13     Time:5:21am

-sistarsasa