A Lover?

Am I Your Target?

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=mIbaOPIQNto)
G.Na Ft.Rain-If I had a lover

--------

Kwangsoo's POV:
What if Gongchan was my boyfriend? Will Minmin be ok with it? He always told me that me and Aron Oppa looked good together. No matter whtat Minmin always thought it was a good idea. He even told me when he was younger that he had our wedding and everything planned out. I wonder if he still has it. It would be kind of cool if he did so I can just black mail him on it. But I love him to much to do that to him.

I just don't know yet. Do I really like Gongchan or is it just a feeling because of what he did? I still don't understand why my heart was beating faster each time I heard his voice. I guess it was like what Unnie told me. She told me that when ever she heard someone's voice her heart world beat faster and she would smile. I can't smile as often with B1A4 because they will suspect something if I do.

Like they always are, teasing me, I'm use to it. One week they teased me about having bruises on my knees from dancing. It wasn't as nice to have them because people could see them and also because I'm an Ulzzang and I couldn't go to work for at least 3 weeks. Which a lot. I have gotten closer to B1A4 they are just like Aron Oppa know. I trust them a lot and ever since I met them we have been walking to school. Our driver hasn't been busy picking us up it's only taking us to work.

Ok back to the topic if I ever had a lover I would do everything a couple would do. It would be so cute. Just like taking pictures I could want to do the same thing. It would be something else. It's something different. Because when I'm working people think me and my partner are a real couple but we aren't. So having a boyfriend and saying that he is my boyfriend it would feel so much more better.

Gongchan's POV:
I wonder what Kwangsoo thought? Was I to much that day? I don't even know. I don't know her feelings and I won't know until her brother tells me. I just don't understand right now. But it's fine if I keep this up and make it look like I don't like her maybe she will fall in love with me. I just can't do this and not like her in the end. I have to at least having feelings for her which I do. So I guess this plan works out just fine. I really don't mind at all.  

Krystal's POV:
I feel like this is going to be over. I need to stop liking Aron Oppa. He is not paying attention to me and nothing else will ever be good. If I keep trying I'll just get even more hurt. I hate getting hurt. It's something I wish would never happen to me. I don't want this to happen anymore. It's always because of Kwangsoo I can't get Aron Oppa's attention and I guess I will never ever get his attention. It's just something that will never happen.

I can't keep trying over and over again and still not get what I want. I think leaving behind my crush is better then trying to get it. I want to tell Oppa that as well but I know he won't ever give up on this. I know that he will not listen to me and end up getting hurt but I hope Oppa can see that it's not the right thing to do anymore. Maybe if he tried earlier he would have got her but now someone else is chasing her and trying to get her.

Aron's POV:
I wonder if this is the right idea. To keep liking Kwangsoo. She seems so grown up now. She changed and I'm still the same old Aron. Does she even like me like when we were kids? I wonder if she ever even had real feelings for me or is it because she thought of me as a brother? I can tell right now that I'm not going to be the guy Kwanggie wants to be with. I remember when we were younger Minmin would always test me and tell me to do things to pass as his sister's boyfriend but I have a feeling all that has gone down the drain.

I don't know anymore. I just can't keep chasing something I can't have anymore. Maybe letting go of this crush is the right thing to do. Maybe trying to grow up and move on is the right thing to do. I can't just keep liking her. She only sees me as her older brother not someone she can love. I guess that is the right thing to let go of something I can't have anymore. Cause now it's not as worth it as it was before.

I should have tried back then. Maybe if I did I would have got what I have always wanted since I told Krystal that I had feelings for Kwangsoo. Now it's just to late to even try to get her attention. Bringing her food and comforting her won't work anymore I just need to leave it to someone else to go and chase after her since I have tried so long and never got the chance to tell her.

Baro's POV:
I wonder if Krystal ever notices me? If I had her as a girlfriend I would treat her so good. Seeing Kwangsoo getting hurt and seeing that guy run in I could see in Krystal's eyes that she likes him. He never notice it and went after Kwangsoo. How long has Krystal been hurting for? She seems so hurt she could just cry but she is so strong she won't cry. I can see that in her eyes she wants him to notice her but he's not. I want her to notice me but I'm not doing anything for that to happen. I should just not try. Maybe I will but what do I do?

I want her to know that she will be my everything. She will be put first before my friends. Even though I know them very well I have to also show her that she is the only one. I won't ever let her get mad because of me. I won't make her cry. I'll be the one making her smile and laugh. I just need something to get to her. I think talking to Kwangsoo would work maybe I can get some advise from Kwangsoo. Since they have been friends for so long Kwangsoo can just help me.

Narrator's POV:
Lovers? Do they really have to be called lovers? Maybe not but everyone seems to be falling in love lately. It's been difficult for the ones who haven't found anyone yet. They all are still trying to find one or making the one they found theirs it's just they can't do it. Everyone is falling in love this year and it's just not fair for the people who haven't found love yet. Things seem to be going down the drain for Krystal, Aron, and Baro. Gongchan and Kwangsoo seem to be very confused about this love.

Is love that difficult? Do things really just go down the drain and some stay very confused? Will it ever work out for some people? Things may or may not get any better. Love just doesn't come to you in the middle of the day. You have to work to get the love you want. If you don't then things will just go wrong. It's already hard enough to keep up with others but keeping up with love is even harder because it's always running around and you can't seem to find it.


-------
A/N Another short chapter before this story comes to an end. Sorry guys
Date:09/01/13          Time:09:19am

-sistarsasa