Knowing her feelings

Am I Your Target?

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=Pi6-Co8BXts)
Mighty Mouth ft.Soya-Bad Boy

--------

Krystal's POV:
I'm so pissed off right now. I don't even know why I still have feelings for Aron. I can't get him off my mind. He is the only one I'm thinking of. Why can't he just leave my mind. He is the only one I want right now. I just need to talk to someone. I want to tell them everything.  I can't hide it from Kwangsoo anymore. Should I just tell her? She might want me to go out with Aron but what if he doesn't? Who would want to go out with a girl like me? I'm so useless no one wants a useless girlfriend.

"Unnie do you need someone to talk to?"
"Huh? Oh how did you know?"
"I can tell I'm your best friend"
"Well that's true and yes I do"
"Araso go to the rose garden during lunch and you'll have someone to talk to", Kwangsoo winked.
"Who is it?"
"I can't tell"
"Why not?"
"Well he told me not to and I'll do what Oppa says", Kwangsoo smiled.
"Oppa? Who is this other Oppa? Is it just B1A4"
"You'll see don't be so naggy and get to class", Kwangsoo smiled and left.
I smiled at her before walking away. She always knows how to make me smile. I love her as a younger sister and a friend. She is so cute.

Narrator's POV:
When Krystal entered the room Baro was watching her. He saw a smile on her face. He then looked at her eyes and saw that they were also smiling. She wasn't down that morning. He knew that Kwangsoo had told her to meet by the rose garden. He knew that everything will be fine. He was just nervous to talk to her. He knows that she is just a friend but when having a crush it's even harder to deal with things. Baro smiled and looked down before anyone could even see him staring at Krystal.

Later:
Lunch time as finally arrived. Krystal grabbed something small before heading to the rose garden. Baro was already there sitting on the floor eating an apple. Krystal looked around. She didn't see any of the Kingkas. Krystal felt like Kwangsoo was just lying to her. Krystal took a breath before turning around. Baro took a breath before standing. Before Krystal could leave Baro stood up already.

"Krystal?"
"Oh Baro Oppa", Krystal turned around.
"You came?"
"I thought you wouldn't"
"Well I do need someone to talk to"
"Well I'm the one. So how have you been?"
"Good I guess"
"Good? Are you sure? I can tell you aren't doing good"
"Well...." tears filled Krystal's eyes, "I'm not"
"There you go just tell me everything Krystal", Baro looked at Krystal with caring eyes.

Tears fell down Krystal's face,"I'm just so confused with this crush I have."
"Don't be. I'm here for you so let's get over it together", Baro hugged Krystal.
"Thanks Baro", Krystal hugged him back.
"No problem", Baro sighed.

Krystal and Baro stood there as tears kept falling down Krystal's face. Baro was just upset now. Being put aside in the friends zone and hurts. Seeing the one you love getting hurt and at the same time they are hurting you as well. Everything when it comes to it. Nothing can be changed unless the person wants too. Things won't change as fast so letting it go for now is the only thing that he can do. Telling himself that she won't come isn't right but telling himself that he should give her time and she will come around one day.


-------
A/N Short and it took me a long time to update. I'm sorry it's just I have been so stressed out and I keep having problems with family, friends, and school. I don't know what to do anymore. I just want to quite. This seems to help me a lot so here you guys go. Sorry it's really lame. Also today is 9/11 the Twin Towers went down 12 years ago.
Date:09/11/13   Time:08:36pm

-sistarsasa