Lee Minsoo

Am I Your Target?

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=cTiDicc8mLM)
B1A4-I won't do bad things

--------

Hey everyone my name is Lee Minsoo. I'm Kwangsoo Noona's little brother. My sister is smart huh? Yeah I wish I was as smart as her. I heard at the age of 5 she was able to read everything and write anything. When I was 5 I learned to read and write that's it. I'm as good as her right? Eh I guess not. Well in school I'm just as good as her. I have the highest test score. My friends always envy me the most. They say that I'm smart and that my sister is beautiful. Wait, they check out my sister? What the heck she is 5 years older then us. Ew my friends are so weird.

Well anyways my sister never told you guys but we work as well. We are the well known ulzzangs. No one has ever said anything about it because they don't see us as often. Even Krystal Noona is an ulzzang. She is so pretty right? Hey don't think wrong everyone says she's pretty as well. A lot of girls say I'm always in the way. But I wonder why? Even the ulzzang Hyungs. They tell me that I'm in the way to much. *pouts* Why is that? I wanna know. Even my parents say that and we barely see them. Aish I don't understand why I'm always so annoying and always in the way.

Now you have heard this right? I always help my sister. With what you say? Well with getting a good boyfriend. I may be rude to them because all I want for my sister is to be happy when she grows older not made and upset. I want the best for her. I don't want her to always be so blue and coming home with tears in her eyes. We may have our ups and down but all I want is to see a smile on my sister's face when she has a boyfriend.

You should have seen me when one of my Hyungs were trying to hit on my sister. I got upset and told him to back off because he wasn't her type. Noona pouted at me but I didn't care. I knew that Hyung would just treat her bad like he did his last girlfriend. I don't want my sister to get hurt like she did. Now at work my sister doesn't have any friends her only friend is Krystal Noona and me. We are always together and doing the same project together. We all work under the same company as well. We will never leave each other. When we all have different projects we always call and check up on each other. Now if we don't pick up it's always one of our manager and they tell us everything. I really like that about them they are good people to us. They are very very nice just like dads.

Well I have nothing else to talk about so here enjoy some of me and Noona. Aren't we cute? Hehe I hope you enjoy me and my short Noona. Bye bye guys^^

 



Noona why are you trying to kiss me? Aish you are so nasty

-------
A/N very short I know sorry.
Date:07/14/13     Time:02:44pm

-sistarsasa