Dancing Night

Am I Your Target?

(http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=RiT7dglZ56I)
Chris Brown-Fine China

--------

It's been a while since Aron got to dance. He called up his friend that had got him into dancing. Well it was his younger friend. He is the same age as Kwangsoo. He has a sweet and innocent attitude when it comes to it. Any girl would fall for his charms. He is one of the sweetest guy a girl would ever meet. Now his name is Kim Jonghyun but he likes to be called JR short for Junior Royal. He has the nickname Bangkok City Boy because he danced with a group of girls and was the main guy. He just doesn't love dance but also rap. He is good in both and has great charisma.

Aron was excited to finally dance again. When he was in the states he didn't get to take dance class as much because he was stuck with school and work. Now that he is back in Korea he doesn't have school anymore and he needs to find a job. His parents told him not too since they are already working so he is doing as told. JR is going to teach a hip hop class for the ages 10 -19. He really loves to teach kids under his age and the older ones he didn't mind as much.

An hour before class Aron asked Kwangsoo if she wanted to go. She said yes because dancing was something she always wanted to do since Aron had left. B1A4 was hanging out with her today so she told them to tag along with her. She also had to bring her little brother along with her. Minsoo had brought Kai and Sehun since they were already over. They all got into the limo and made their way to the dance studio. They had to leave early so that they could all change there. When Aron asked Kwangsoo to go they were all out at the park just hanging out.

There was 30 minutes before class. Aron and JR came together. Aron had a sweet smile on his face when he saw Kwangsoo. But his smile went away when he saw her talking to another guy. Aron started to feel jealous and JR could tell. JR slapped Aron's arm and they went to get changed for dance. When they came out Kwangsoo was looking out the window. Aron went up behind Kwangsoo and hugged her. Kwangsoo jumped and Aron laughed at her cute reaction. JR and Gongchan was watching from afar.

"Ah Oppa you scared me", Kwangsoo pouted.
"Mianhae I wanted to see you didn't see me come in"
"Chinja I guess I wasn't paying that much attention"
"Who are your new friends?"
"Oh they are called B1A4. They are the kingkas at WG High"
"I thought you were going to Pledis High?"
"My parents told me no since JR and Minhyuk were going"
"Your parents hate them that much?"
"I guess so. I never met  up with them after Jr. High"
"Ah that well you will see one tonight"
"I will? Who?"

"Me of course", JR came into the conversation.
"Jonghyun Oppa", Kwangsoo gave JR a bear hug.
"Aigoo you are still the same hyper girl I meet 5 years ago", JR chuckled.
"Anni I changed as well", Kwangsoo pouted.  
"Sure kiddo you barely even aged one bit from when I felt", Aron smiled.
"I did change. I'm grown now", Kwangsoo stuck out her tongue.
"I guess we can say that since you are an Ulzzang now", JR shrugged.
"You're an ULZZANG?!?!" Aron was shock.
"Hey quite it down Hyung, the pics I sent you that's her", JR hit Aron's arm.
"Damn that's her? WAIT!?! You did a kissing picture as well?"
"Ah ne Oppa", Kwangsoo looked down.
"Hyung calm down it's time fore class", JR walked away and pulled Kwangsoo away.

JR taught class. He introduced himself to everyone and then started class. Kwangsoo caught onto the dance fast. She is having a lot of fun while learning and watching others. She watched JR from the mirror but CNU caught her eye because his dance moves were nice and clean. She giggled a little at Jinyoung's dane moves, and smiled and Sanduel and his weirdness. She turned around and watched Baro and started laughing because he was so concentrated. She then looked at Gongchan and Aron they were standing together. A little amazed that Aron has improved in his dance skills and seeing Gongchan dance for the first time was very impressive.

Being the only girl in class Kwangsoo sat down and watched everyone as she took a little break. She also watched her little brother and his friends. They were all good at dancing and Kwangsoo was very amazed by them. When they were done with dancing Kwangsoo went to tell them they did good. Minsoo was tired and hugged Kwangsoo to lean on her. She giggled and hugged him back. Next all the guys sat down and it was just JR and Kwangsoo dancing.

In the beginning it was a little freestyle. Kwangsoo freestyle and JR really liked it. It was like a couple dance and JR really liked how Kwangsoo gave it her all. He was thinking that she would be the perfect partner for his competition that he signed up for. JR smiled when they finished dancing. Since he wanted this piece to be a couple piece he ended holding her around her waist. Kwangsoo went with it as improve and she did great. JR smiled and bowed to Kwangsoo. Kwangsoo did the same thing.

Gongchan was watching and was very impressed by Kwangsoo's dancing skills for being an Ulzzang. Aron was so impressed that Kwangsoo has improved in her dancing skills. After rehearsing it one more time they were all done. Before Kwangsoo, B1A4, her brother and his friends left JR came up to Kwangsoo and asked her something.

"Kwangsoo-ah can I talk to you", JR jogged over.
"Oh sure Oppa what is it"
"Well I signed up for a dance competition and I was wondering if you would do it with me"
"A dance competition?"
"Ne I made this dance as a couple dance and you seem to be the only girl that came today"
"Sure Oppa it sounds really fun"
"Ok well come tomorrow and I can show you some other things"
"Ok see you tomorrow then bye Oppa", Kwangsoo hugged JR.
"Bye kiddo I missed you"
"Missed you too Oppa", Kwangsoo smiled, waved and walked away.

They all walked Kai and Sehun home first. Kwangsoo of course gave them hugs as always before they went inside their house. Then B1A4 offered to walk them home since it was late and Kwangsoo didn't want to call the driver. When they got to the house Kwangsoo hugged each and every one of them. They all bid their good bye and walked back home. The night was fun. A dance class with all the guys and learning new things. Kwangsoo was also asked to join a dance competition. The night couldn't get any better.


-------
A/N Sorry it was short. I didn't really have an idea for this one.
Date:08/28/13     Time:08:47pm

-sistarsasa