Chapter 9 ...it begins

On the run

*narrators POV*

The car stopped again and the door open and “mori- ow” said Jongup as he tripped as he got into the car and landed at the bottom of Zelos long legs. “uh, jonggiee are you okay ???? … good morning” zelo said helping Jongup sit next to him, the door shut and after a few minutes of driving …

“OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!~”,

“looks like it started” daehyun said as the car door opened … 

Girls from all different school in Seoul gathered at the school gates of the school with the most good-looking and powerful boys in it. The guards made a clear walkway for the four boys to walk through. The girls had all kinds of things prepared for these boys but like always NVG girls are more privileged

*himchans POV*

Wow, his house is huge I thought to myself as Yongguk rambles on about how his great … Great something gave to his grate something during the something war .. “and so yeah, he then gave it to my father” yongguk says passionately, he looked at me and I gave him one of my best smiles when he finally moved on to the next room …

Suddenly a loud BANG came from the lobby “WHERE IS THAT ?!” a female voice yelled .. yongguk pulling me along ran as fast as he could to a lift and when down to the basement … the exact same room I saw his in yesterday “stay here, okay?” he said calmly as he started to walk towards the lift again “I KNOW HIS HERE!!!” the woman’s voice boomed from up stairs and this time … gun shots were heard … her voice was similar to ….

Before I realised yongguk already left the room …

I sat myself down and thought about the voice

SUSAN ! I yelled internally, I looked around and it helped calm me down … the room is a huge library … suddenly the phone on the table rang …

“h-h-hello?” I spoke into the phone … “Himchan it me yongguk … now liten to my every word akay? He said … weakly “yes” o whispered back intot the phone “theres a mobile phone under the 3rd couch grab it, NOW!” said speeding up his speech, I got up and did as I was told, “okay, got it” I replied as I examined the phone …. I don’t like where this is going …. “good, there is also a gun under the coffee table …grab it and get away from here …. I’ll contact you with the phone latter …. Beep”, “WAIT?!” I yelled into the phone but it was too late he hung up…

~*~*~

I'M BACK!!!!~~~

lol soz for the late update .... i had exams .....

BADMAN~!!!!!!!!!!! WHOO BADCHAN FINALLY SHOWS HIS BEAUTIFUL FACE ><

errr, this is a bad chapter but please keep reading .... i think it would get better =="