Chapter 14 channieess past ...

On the run

*narrator pov*

Both cars arrive at the same time. “SUCCESS!!!” Youngjae yelled as he fist pumped the air, “say, daehyun, since when did you ever talk so much??” yongguk said as he got out of the car, but before daehyun could respond, something grabbed Yong Guk and gave him a tight hug, “gukkie” Himchan said quietly as he dug his face into Yongguk’s chest, “uhh, umm I didn’t know what else to do, plus I had no idea what I was saying any way” daehyun said taking a glance at young jae who gave him thumbs up. Yongguk and Himchan cling on to each other and walked towards the building. Hyosung disappeared without a word again, “ahh, good job” Hana said as they enter the building, “noona, where are you going??” Zelo asked as Hana was in a suit and had a suit case with her, “Jello-ah, if I told you where I was going I would have to kill you” Zelo made a face as Hana carried on “let’s just say it’s another case, I doing with Sunhwa, okiee?, and you boys better hurry Mr Kangs waiting” Hana said as she rustled Zelo’s hair, and walked away with her suit case.  They rushed up to Mr Kang, to see what was up next.

Throughout the whole lift ride Himchan and yongguk has their hands tangled together. “MR KANG, whats the news” Zelo yelled as soon as they entered Mr. Kangs office, “ahh boys go into the room and take a seat” he pointed into the meeting room. “I believe you- uhh yongguk could you and Himchan go get cleaned up” mr kang said as he collected the papers to hand out … as soon as the couple left he shut and locked the door behind him …

“I was told not to let Himchan … know just yet” Mr Kang said as he handed out the booklets … “its himchans past .. and his case …”

13 years ago

“ahh, son soon this place will be all yours” Mr kim said as he patted his son back … “appa, but I’m only 10 …” a young boy replied and looked up to his father with eye glittering with excitement … “yes, son appa will give you everything …” Mr Kim gave his son a tight hug, “we should go attended the party now” Mrs Kim said as she walked through the huge doors and into her husband’s study, “uhh, yes, yes you and son can go first I have some finishing up to do” Mr Kim said pushing them out the door.

1hour later

“Have you seen my husband?” Mrs Kim asked a guard at the door, “no, madam” he replied as he bowed, suddenly there was a tap on her shoulder. “uhh madam, could we talk to you … privately” two men said as they bowed they looked like body guards, she and the two then walked off without anyone knowing …

~*~*~

I'm ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~!!! 

lollll ... ahhhhh HOLIDAYYYYSSSS ~~~ FINALLYYYY .....

again thanx for READDDDING!!!!~~~