Chapter 11 Sneaking out ....

On the run

whhoooo one assignment down and 4 more to go ... so UPDATE !!! 

~*~*~

About 2-3 hours ago …

*narrator’s pov*

Ring “sir .. er.. yes.. un-understood” said Jongup as he end the phone call, “ what did he say jongupiee?” zelo asked … “he said the car is coming round to pick us up in 5” Jongup replied … “okay, quick we need excuse now … daehyun ?” youngjae said as his pushed his hair back “we could use vomit lollies” daehyun replied innocently … “aish, trust you to say that dae” youngjae replied giving daehyun the sweetest smile, “hmm, zelo how bout you and Jongup use the lollies and me and youngjae will think of something else and we meet in 5 at the school gates , deal?” youngjae said over the bell that rang for class.

 In class  

“s-s-sir, u-uh, I think zelos gonna” “BLURK” “EWWWWWWWWWW” jong up turned his head from the teacher and smiled, everything was going smoothly, “JONG UP TAKE HIM TO THE NURSE NOW!” the teacher boom as he covered his nose, jong up shot out of he chair and grabed their bags and zelo and ran out the door. Down 2 classrooms were daehyun and youngjae eyeing each other, behind daehyun was the fire emergency button. Daehyun suddenly jumped up and ran to the front of the class room and gained everyone’s attention, youngjae took thie chance and pressed the button, *Fire alarm* everyone ran around as if the school was suddney full of girls rather than boys youngjae grab the bags and pulled daehyun with him just before daehyun got trampled on “leeggo”. “hyung” jong up yelled as he spoted his hungs in the distance he passed some tablets to zelo, “uh, hyungs you could have told us you were gonna do that geezz” zelo said when the tablets he just had began to do their job. “s-sorry” youngjae replied with his hands on his knees. “YAH!, hurry up and get in we don’t have time” said a girl with her head poking out of a black vans window. “hyosung noona!” Zelo yelled as he grabed his bag and jumped on the van, the others followed, “whats going on?” …. “you’ll see when we get there”. 

~*~*~

keke, its short =.=", HYOSUNGGGG UNNIEEEE ~

the vomit thingies remind me of the weasleys

>< thanx again for reading and please give me some feedback or ideas ....