Chapter 1 running....

On the run

*Himchan POV*

Still sleeping in the abandoned house, I have gotten used to it, I decied to have a look around the hay. Walking around the huge warehouse there were, random things, like bits of glass, wood and a key. I started to get curious about the key I found earlier on, it was old and rusty. I decied to look around for a lock. By the late afternoon, I had already forgotten about the situation I was in, and kept looking. Then something hit me it reminded me why I killed her … that stole Yong Guk from me.

Trying to get his beautiful image out of my head, my heart ached, I kept walking around trying to find the lock and just when I was about to give up. I tripped over, something was sticking out from the floor. I moved the hay out of the way and there it was. A lock and a trap door . I pulled out the key from my pocket and tried putting it in the hole. ‘click’ the lock opened and I jumped through the trap door , it was dark. I couldn’t see a thing. Feeling the walls for a light switch “found it” I whispered the lights flickered on it was a long hall way, I shut the trap door and decied to explore, I heard nosies coming from a door, “Young Jae, pass the book” said an unfamiliar voice. I turned around about to run until, I heard “hey, stop mucking around you two” the voice sounded familiar. It can’t be I’m so far away from home, no it can’t be him. “Yong Guk, were just having some fun” replyed the unfamiliar voice.

I ran towards the door knob and before I could control myself I opened it. ”HIMCHAN ?!” Yong Guk exclaimed, sitting on the couch behind the coffee table. The four other men stopped, what they were doing and stared at me.  “Errrr, um, sorry, bye” I said nervously walking out of the door again , I slammed it shut and ran, I’m sorry Yong Guk but I can’t see you I thought to myself. Suddenly the door behind me burst open and Yong Guk chased after me, yelling my name, “KIM HIMCHAN WAIT, WAIT!” he yelled and I ignored his voice and kepted running as fast as I could, a younger looking boy ran past me and stopped me in my tracks, “Hello, I’m  Jong Hong, but everyone calls me Zelo” he said, I tried to move pass him but I blocked my way. He was taller than me, he put him hand in front of me to shake mine. I decied to take this chance and run for it , but before my brain was able to get this message to the nerves system in my legs. A firm hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug. “Himchan, I still love you, I never felt any love towards Susan, she means nothing to me, please forgive me” he said softly as he hugged me tight into his arms. “Hyung, your too fast” said a boy taking deep breaths and using Yong Guk’s shoulder for support. “nice to meet you, I’m Young Jae” as he took his arm off Yong Guk’s shoulder, and Yong Guk finally decies to let go of me. “I’m Jong Up” said another boy walking towards me, he was well built and muscular, he walked up to Zelo. “Yo, wass up, I’m Daehyun” said a boy as he slowly made his way towards the group. Suddenly everything around me became a blur, my eye lids became heavy, could it be, because I haven eaten all day? Then the world shut on me...

~*~*~

>< PLEASE COMMENT !~~ and leave some suggestions... THANK CHU~ >_< <3