Chapter 21

On the run

*yong guk POV*

After I said that his body relaxed against my embrace. He pulls away, “Yong Guk can I trust you??” he whispers … “you must trust me  …”

*daehyun POV*

Cheesy drama … Himchan and Yongguk hyung … “awwww …” it came from Zelos direction … “so cute” zelo says acting cute … “how is that cute .. its soo cheesy, I mean look at them you can pretty much act it out … like in every romance drama, … with the cheesy music in the background and you know … the really-” DR shin couldn’t help herself and she cut me off .. “YAH, you don’t even know the situation so don’t judge alright???” .... the whole room stopped and everyone looked at her … 4 sets of eyes … “uhh … ha sorry, j-just a bit emotional … haha” she said awkwardly and walked away from the boys and back into her office as Himchan and Yong Guk walked out in each other’s arms … and Mr Kang popped out of nowhere … “yeah, go pack boys, your leaving here 10 hours, and get a good night’s sleep” he said pressing the lift button for the boys and all 6 of them followed and walk into the lift and Mr kang followed behind Jae.

Next morning

* narrator POV*

the large alarm in the dorms were to wake the boys … , daehyun … who can sleep thought any thing got dragged out of bed by youngjae …

*young jae’s pov*

Aish, this person ... seriously, I say after brushing my teeth and taking my time in the bathroom, simply walk towards the sleepy head and flicked his sheets off … mess hair, crumpled clothes, arms and legs spread in random directions and breathing slowly, daehyun was in deep sleep and i knew that this is going to be a hard time waking him up. I grabbed him by his wrist and pulled him off the bed and BANG on the cold wooden floor daehyun opened his eyes and was half sleep … he casually climbed back into bed as if he accidentally fell like every other night, “I see how it is … fine challenge accepted … “ I say I walk into the bathroom with a bucket and filled it up with ice cold water, once the bucket was full I took it to daehyun’s bed … “hana, du, se” SPLASH, “AHHHH!!!” daehyun jumps up I took my chance and ran to the bathroom put the bucket back and pretended that I was in there the whole time … “woah … looks like someone here had a really wet dream …” I say with a smirk… “YOO YOUNGJAE YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS” he yelled getting out of bed and running to the bathroom.

*himchans POV*

Woke up by someone flushing the toilet and the tap running in the bathroom. The bathroom door opened, “morning sleepy head … how did you sleep???” said a figure, tall and shirtless … “yong guk?!” I say getting up a bit too fast making me a bit dizzy, “get up and get ready … you still need to back the rest of your things  ... we’re going to Paris tonight …” yong guk said walking towards the wardrobe and pulling out two suitcases, “okay” I say flicking the sheets off me and climbed out of bed into the bathroom, looking back at the mirror it reminded me of the day I arrived at the bang house, the bruises and cuts have been replaced with scars. I took and long warm shower and got dress in a t-shirt and pair of ripped jeans... these clothes are from Yong guk.    

*Zelo pov *

Woke up … just now and Jong up is already in the bathroom I decide to be a good magnae got up some drums and opened the door and started banging on them like there was not tomorrow … while walking up and down the corridor, the first room to react to this was daehyun and young jae hyungs room… there door slammed open … “stop the noise, geez were wake” said daehyun who was dripping wet from what happened earlier in the morning, young jae popped though the door frame to see what was going on … his hair was wet too … I stopped banging on the drums “what happened to you two, hyung … is there a huge hole in your roof??” I ask trying to look past the pair who was blocking their room... “None of your business,” daehyun said slamming the door on me.  Yong guk open his door as I continued with the bang off the drums … “good morning Zelo …” he said saluting at me … “good morning hyung” I salute back, “I think you could stop with the drums now… everyone’s awake” he says heading back into his room… while I head into mine.

  ~*~*~

UPDATE ... WOOOOOOO

lol .... thanx for reading >< chu~