CHAPTER 22 FLYING BUNNIES ~~~

On the run

*narrator POV*

The ten hours went just like that, and the boys were taken to the private part of the airport, where a jet was already for them to aboard, the 6 boys each having a backpack and suitcase with them and heading towards the jet. The luggage was soon separated with their owner and each boy made their way up the stairs and into the plane.

*Himchan POV*

“whoa, it’s like when famous people aboard private jet and they like turn around and wave good bye … you know what I mean??” daehyun said as he did as he just said ... Turned and waved as if he was the president … or something of that sort … I rolled my eyes and walked into the plane … it was luxurious, wide first class seats with a HD TV in front of them, there was a bar at the end of the plane, … etc … well, I could go on but you get the point right ??. To sum it up, we are literally about to fly in luxury. The others walked on as if it was just another plane ride … well, this may be the case for them, I guess.

I made my way to one of the seats, as yong guk casually followed and sat beside me, as I the touch screen TV in front of me. But like every other plane ride, I need to wait for the screens to be activated by the captain, so I took the time to observe the boys as they took their seats. The first time I met them, I gotta admit it was scary, let’s start from the top, yongguk … 

“Welcome, aboard to the TS aircraft, this is you captain speaking, we about to take off please fasten all seatbelts, and enjoy the ride from Korea to France, and thank you for choosing TS” the speaker said, and Zelo shouted “funny, cos we would choose another company” loud enough of the captain to hear.       

*yong guk POV*

I wonder what Himchan’s thinking, he hasn’t said a word since we got on the plane. But I must say the shock he as he walk on the plane was cute. If he hadn’t lost his memory, I guess I wouldn’t have experienced that, in fact I don’t think I would have even met him …

But hey I’m not saying it’s a good think but I’m just glad that, we on the trip to regain his past.

*narrator POV*

The plane, separated from the airport, and slowly moved along to the run way, getting ready for takeoff. Speeding up bit by bit the plane took off into the night sky. The boys fell asleep one by one, well except Himchan.

*Himchan POV*

So as I was saying before the captain interrupted … yong guk hm, okay a loving and caring person, I have to admit, he took real good care of me, truly caring.

 Hmm next should be, Zelo as I met him next … tall boy … very childish, but I guess suits him, his sleeping face is cute too, I looked over to the opposite side of the plane, where Jong up and Zelo was sleeping soundly.

But before I could continue with my impressions of the boys … I drifted off to sleep.    

12 hours and 5 minutes

NEXT MORNING

*narrator POV*

Each boy woke up one … well uhh yeah no … Zelo needed to pee so he got up and while he slowly made his way to the lavatory, he knocks over a cup of juice on Youngjae’s bed side table causing it to pour all over his face. And with that you have youngjae up and raging, Himchan being a slightly lighter sleeper than the other boys woke up from the chaos. Jong up still mumbling in his sleep, while daehyun’s rolling around on the bed … and you could say the only one sleeping sweetly is yongguk … until Himchan tripped over his shoes and land on top of him …

*Himchan POV*

“wah” I yell as I lost balance, and tripped and fell on ……………………………………………………………………………. Yongguk … AH …

Yongguk, woke up rubbing his eyes, “oh, well good morning” he said, with slightly red cheeks, as I realise I’m still on top of him. “I-I uh sorry” I say getting up and heading to the lavatory. My face was just about to burst into flames …  

   ~*~*~

LOOK WHO'S BACK ... lol did u guys miss me ???  ><

ahhh almost the holidays again ... and good news 

... BAP IS COMING TO AUSTRALIA ... but the bad news is 

... my parents won't let me gooo DXXXX 

anyway THANK YOU again for reading and coping with me ==