Chapter 4 Flash Backs ....

On the run

2 years ago I met yongguk at high school...  at Seoul private boys high, I got in with a scholarship for traditional music … I go bullied everyday… until… “good morning class, from today on wards we will have a new student in our class” Mr Kang said to my class, “wass up, my names yongguk please take good care of me” the tall and well built boy said … “hm… where shall I put you… how bout over there next to Himchan” Mr Kang said over all the screaming boys … “hi, my names yongguk, it nice to meet you Himchan” he said setting himself down on the desk next to mine, “hi” I mumbled, he held out a hand for me to shake, I shook it, then someone in the class shouted “ew, he has cuties”. The class when by faster than any class have gone by for years … no time me and yongguk was inseparable, something made me want to be more than just friends. So I got confidence and walked to the tree where we usually sit ,”um, Yongguk…err …. i-i-i …um” I said hiding my face behind my books so he can’t see me blushing “what is it?” he asked looking up from his lunch “d-d-don’t th-thi-ink that I’m weird b-b-but-t i-i-I um I LIKE YOU !” I spat at him, I dug my face further into my books … “Himchan… um i-I like you too! … Ever since the first day I met you.. I never understood how anyone could hate … such a beautiful person like you” he replied, getting up from the ground and pulling me into a hug “lets go out” he whispered in my ears. From that day onwards, yongguk and I went out.

One, night … THAT DREADFUL NIGHT

we when to a club for one of Yongguk’s childhood friends birthday … I never liked to dance in clubs anyway  … so I sat there while Yongguk went and danced with his friends .. After a while (well, I wanted to go home) … I decide to look for him … I look around the whole club .. from the toilets to the VIP rooms … I panicked … so I called him … “sorry the you have dialled is unavailable right now please leave a detailed message after the beep … BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP”, “hey … where are you? I want to go home now … call me back kay?!” I spoke into the phone before hanging up. I walked out of the club to get some fresh air  … I walked around … on the ally way next to the club was two figures .. Making out … at first I was cool with it then I realised who one of the figures were …. “YONGGUK?!” I yelled, Yongguk pushed the girl in front of him way  “HIMCHAN?!, WAIT THERE’S NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN US !” he yelled chasing me … he caught my wrist “DON’T TOUCH ME !”  I screamed as I pulled away from him … and kept running.

The next day at school there was a new “perfect couple” of the week… yes … Yongguk and Susan… that girl last night….

Susan was from NGU private girls high (our sister school). She is school captain there ... also VERY pretty. Yongguk was soon out of my life and into hers … he picked her over … me … everyday to and from school they arrived together (since NGU was just next door) … without yongguk the bullies were back and what was worst was this time … they had a leader. Susan. She told everyone about my one-sided love for yongguk … everyone started with the name calling … but it got worst.

One day after school I was walking home soaked in egg ... Susan stopped me in my tracks ... She was alone. “Himchan, I can’t let you live” she said as she lifted a knife towards my face, “he still thinks about you … but if you were dead… well, that’s another story …” she said … then she lunged at me … I dogged from the skills of traditional dancing I learned from my teacher … she lunged again this time higher, stronger and faster but yet again to dogged and stuck my foot out ans she tripped “YOUR, A , , , AND EVERYBODY HATES YOU … ONE LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she yelled on the ground. The knife was to far for her reach … with the anger… I felt it was unexplainable … my father left my mum nad I at a young age, my mum always said I was bad luck. With all the strength I had, I stabbed her in the back. Before, I was able to come to my sense I ran … ran far away… until I reached an abandoned warehouse …

 

 

 

“He should be here … HIMCHAN!” said Yongguk   

~*~*~

umm all the Susan's out there SORRY =-= .... the story was based on a paragraph i go in english at school ... and yeah i was supposed to write a paragraph after it but err ... i got carried away ...  keke >< 

Poor channiee .... (p.s. NGU ... Never Give Up.... random i needed a name so yeah .... ) oh yeah and the spelling mistakes =0=""