Chapter 18 ... himchans past in a nutshell ???

On the run

*zelo Pov*

“aish, this is not … FAIR .. Everyone has something to do but US” I complained to Jong up as I spun around and around on the computer chair, “… we … could read some more of Himchan’s case …” jong up suggested .. pulling two booklets out … “but I thought, Mr Kang took them back” Zelo said flipping the pages of the booklet … “shhhh, just read”

13 years ago

“… Where did mummy go?” the young Himchan asked looking up at one of the guards “I’m not sure  ... Young master” the guard replied looking down at Himchan, “hmm that’s weird’ Himchan said walking off , after a few steps he was blocked off by a maid. “Young master, your mother, ordered me to watch you” she said looking at him with a soft smile, “okayyy” Himchan replied taking her hand. Suddenly that elegant and calm party was interrupted.

“HIMCHAN!!” the maid yelled, Himchan’s hand slipped out of her grip …

The roof caved in and the whole place started to fall apart the maid found Himchan unconscious and pulled him out and ran as far as she could from the location of the party and took her to his house.

From that day on Himchan forgot about his past as one of the wealthiest heir in Korea, and simply became a poor maids son, one that she treated … not as well as when she was working for his mother. To her he was known as the son of bad luck and the maid, always had fights and violent arguments with Himchan’s so called “father”.

-End-

*zelo POV*

“wow, I feel sorry for Himchan hyung …” I say as tears run down my face “shhh, we mustn’t tell the others we read it okay zelo??” jong up asid to me with a worried face, I gave him the okay sign.

 

*Himchan POV*

“himchan, you okay in there??” yongguk yelled after leaving me in the bathroom of over 30 minutes, … “yeah, im good” I yell as I carry on thinking about whats been happening lately … I must get yongguk to tell me whats going on … but how ???  

~*~*~

ahhh how long has it been ??? 

sorry !!!! so much to do at school for your last 2 years of high school  .. aish 

also sorry for the short chapter ... 

but like always thanx and enjoyyy ~~~ ><