Chapter 20 .... himchans case part 2 ??? maybe ???

On the run

*Daehyun POV*
“ yum, that was really good cheese cake … where did u get it ??” I ask Ella on the way to the restaurant she had to book for her aunt, “hmm the one on level 3, they make really good pastries too” she replies with her eyes glued on the phone, texting her aunt about the restaurant, “ah, okay then, were almost there” I say looking at the GPS then the road.

“were here !!” I say waking up jae from his slumber abd Ella looking up from her mobile, suddenly *ring ring*  “yeboseyo ??? … ah Dr Shin .. yes … oh .. uhh okay … yeah … wah … now?! , yes no problem … we will try to ge therer as soon as possible” then I hung up 
“whats up?” ella says looking back at ,e .. “uhh, were told to go back first .. is that okay with you, I mean are you okay on your own ???” i ask .. making sure that she can’t hear my tone of worry … but I guess I was wrong .. “ah, don fret … ill be fine .. if anything ill be sure to call you two … okay” she said with a wink and walked off “see you tomorrow” a half asleep young jae yelled from the back seat … “wait ella .. what about your things ??” I sak “ sent it to me house .. you have my address right ??” she yelled back waving as she walked to wards the restaurant, “aihs okay then” I say then I drove off …

“what did doc call for ???” young jae says rubbing his eyes .. “Who knows she just said to be there as soon as possible” I reply … driving down the high way ….

 *Himchan POV*

Aish, someone get me out of this boredom … I thought in my head … the voice of the tour staff was still going ... suddenly someones phone rang ..”ahh Dr Shin .. yes .. okay immediately ..to ?? oh okay lab 14 yes okay … yep see you the” the tour staff said …YES my saviour … “come on Himchan sshi, we need to get going …” he said gesturing me to follow him, wemade our way to the lift …

Level U14 (u= underground ^.^)

The lift door opened … “HIMCHAN HYUNG” zelo yelled as he ran to me … in corner of my eyes I saw the look on yong guks face … awww his jelly, I opened my arms as the giant baby ran into them … by the looks of it yong guk just turned and faced the wall … oh the random tour staff disappeared … the lift door opened behind Himchan, a puffing daejae appeared … “are we late ??? were late right ?? … dae I told you to fill the car full .. geez, can’t believe it ran out of petrol …” young jae says still tring to catch his breath, “don’t tell me you guys ran here … ??? wait ??? from where ???” yong guk asked aying attention to the pair … “off the high way .. “ a female voice said coming out of the separate room in the lab, “ Dr Shi,” they said together and bowed … in sync .. well, almost all … “I called you boys in to have a run throught about the equipment for your next mission-“ Zelo cut her off  “what mission” “let me finish will you ?! … ahh your going to Paris tomorrow night … you ill need the following eq-“ this time I cut in “wait, am I going too??”, “will you BOYS PLEASE LET ME FINISH !!!, any way, to get you guys prepared, in these bags are the things you need … “ she when on and on about the equipment and I lost her after she said some liquid that looked like blood was for something to do with the wall of something …

“okay, boys with that your all set … here are your trackers … yong guk, yours is red, Himchan here, put it on your cloths make sure its hidden okay ?? .. yours is pink,”she handed me a clip on bunny shaped device … che help me clip it on the pocket of my shorts and carried on to the other members “pull your shirt out Himchan cover it … okay daehyun here, yours is grey, young jae yours is yellow and jong up … green, Zelo … blue” she finished handing the little devices and then handed other things to us … “yong guk could you help Himchan put the the devices on on the night … oh and the president gave extra information about your “special case” here …” she handed him a envelop …. WAIT … PAUSE .. what is going on ??? why is there a lab … I took a moment to snap back to reality .. case ??? ARE THEY SPYS ??!! AM I HERE INSTEAD OF JAIL … ARE THEY TRYING TO KILL ME OFF SLOWLY … IS THIS COMPANY …  OWN BY HER…

*Yongguk POV*

its bout time you told him your job here … and in his life .. bang …     

P.s make sure his by your side … president

I look up from the letter I just received, at himchan, his eyes … panic .. “HIMCHAN,” I ran towards him .. “yong guk, stay way, what is gouing on?! .. you’re a spy RIGHT ?! why .. I thought I could trust you …” tears rolled down his cheks … “Himchan, look .. you’re here because of some memory of the past you lost … ill explain everything to you once we get back to the room ok-” “NO, TELL ME HERE !” he yelled stepping back, “okay then .. here goes nothing … “ I explained everything from when we met and why we met … and what happen after … and what I work as … “YOU’RE A SPY???, so you don’t love me ??? am I just another job … another case you need to protect … ?! WHY?! After all we’ve been through…” he cried … “Himchan … at first you were just nother case … but .. after you confessed .. I gave in … I worked out that I loved you …- ” he cut me off, yelling “WELL, WHAT ABOUT HER, HUH?! You ignored me the whole time and hanged around her “he replaced a fresh set of tears rolling down his cheek … the other members just left the room .. well DR shin ushered them out … “Himchan, she was going to ruin … what your father worked hard for … your future that were trying to retain was going to get ruined by her … “ I say which calmed him down … “WHAT FATHER ?! he hated me …  my mother did too … what future … I have no future … “he says looking down, … I pull him in to a hug … “Himchan … you have to trust me on this  … ill try to help u gain your childhood memories … I love you”          

~*~*~ 

HI~~~!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR ... <=.= late again ... =.=I|>

poor himchan .... 

BANGHIM ALL THE WAY .... and daejae somewhere along this "way" 

anyway .... thanx again for reading .. ill try and update more often these hoildays and make the chapters longer  

><