Chapter 8 .... next morin ....

On the run

*yongguk POV *

“BAH! KIM HIMCHAN!” I yell from another nightmare … the sunlight shorn through the white curtains of the room….

I looked over to the couch and … “HIMCHAN!” I jumped out of bed and ran out of my room “hyung, do you have to be so loud this early in the morning?” Zelo said rubbing his as eyes… “It’s time for school so you should get up anyway” I reply, I bolted down the stairs and into the living room …

“Himchan?!” … there he was sitting in front of the TV ..”uh, morning … I couldn’t sleep any more so I got up …” he said sipping on a black liquid

BANG! …

“ow” a voice said from the bottom of the stairs, “BWAHAHAHAHAH” daehyun laugh as he walked into the living room, I watched as Himchan put down his cup and when over to help Zelo up “thanx, hyung” Zelo said as Himchan helped him dust himself off, “breakfast , is ready, young masters, please come to the dining room” said a maid walking out of the kitchen …

“YUM!~” yelled Daehyun … Zelo grabbed Himchans arm and pulled him into the dining room , “CHERRY TOMATOS!~” he yelled sliding into the seat next to Daehyun … who already had like a bit of everything on the table in his mouth … himchan on  the opposite side so I sat with him. Zelo and Daehyun ate like there was no tomorrow … while me and himchan just sat and stared at them … “zelosshi and Daehyunsshi the car is ready” another maid who came out of the clock room past Daehyun and Zelo their blazers “OKAYIEE~ BYEBYE HYUNGS” Zelo waved and Daehyun gave a nod … then they ran out of the mansion. “So, Himchan you full yet ??” I ask looking at a dazed person next to  me “yeh, sure” he replied as I took another sip from my coffee … “Great … I’ll give you a tour of the house” I said getting up.

*daehyun POV*

“Driver, could we pick up youngjae?” I ask in the back seat, “yes, young master” he replied “oh, and jonguppie!” Zelo said, the car suddenly stopped, the car door opened and “good morning” youngjae said climbing into the car, he took his seat next to me “morn’” Zelo said … “so did you to get caught last night??” Zelo asked looking as innocent as he could .. “what… are you-” “DON’T TELL UMMA OR APPA!” they both yelled at the same time, “bwahahaha, I have something to threaten you with yay” said Zelo, with a huge smile on his face … “h-how did u find out?” youngjae said quietly, “wait … zelo … were you doing what I thought you were doing ????? you know it would cause a chaos for yongguk hyung or Mr. and Mrs. bang finds out …..” daehyun said secretly…. 

~*~*~

soooooooooooooooooooooo HURRICANES COMMMING OUT TMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR >< feels lol

er, so back to the story ... dae just said mr. and mrs bang instead of ummma and appa .... what do you think that means??

BWAHAHAHAHA ..... hint *next chapter ... plot twist >.~*

THANX FOR READING ~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!