Chapter 13 MISSION ACCOMPLISHED .. for now anyway ~

On the run

*youngjaes pov*

Good, now for my plan to take place I just need daehyun to slow those men as much as possible. I started to move behind daehyun, as if I was scared. The men around us was to engrossed with the speech their leader was giving behind me was a big enough gap for me to move through, daehyun walked back a bit covering me up, then started to talk about ideas to get the three of us and Himchan, “so calculating from what I just said, ….” Daehyun rambled on as I ran out of the circle because everyone was just too interested in my crushes, no daehyun speech; I don’t think he knows what he talking about … I walked up the stair that was on the right of the circle or the people.

A man caught me he looked down on me … as I am very smart I found a lose piece of wood that was part of the railing, grabbed it and whacked him in the head before he could say anything, not one person flinched. I dragged him out of the way and took his cap off, and youngjae put it on hiding his face as he looked for keys, took them and started follow his plan. Walked back down the stairs calmly and walked behind the crowd of people, and walked to a piece of machinery with a smirk, he got one and turned it one as he just got there in time before Yong Guk and Daehyun gets beat to death. 

*narrator pov*

Young jae the ball wrecker and started to swing it as it hit different parts of the warehouse and daehyun took that chance to untie yongguk and pull him out of the warehouse as youngjae, drove the huge thing towards Where Hyosung’s car was parked, as he was doing so he moved a few idiots out of the way.

Again youngjae smashed the ware house a few more times and jumps out of the ball wrecker, and ran towards the car as daehyun started it.

*Zelo pov*

Himcccchhhhannniiieee hyung, I thought to myself as Hyosung drove through the dark forest. “he should be here” Jong up said, tilting his head, “ lets see” Hyosung stopped the car and took the phone off Jong up, “uhhh, uppie, I think it would help if the map was zoomed in a bit more” Hyosung said, as her fingers moved diagonally from each other on the screen. “BWHAHAHAHAH” I was laughing my bum off, silly, Jong uppie, “STOP” Jongup said as he pouted.

“it’s so empty-AH” I yelled as something moved up the window, “S-S-S-SPIDER” I jumped out of the car and rolled a bit and landed at someone’s feet, “ZELO” Jong up yelled as soon as the car stopped, “uhh, sorry” I muttered as I look up to see who it was, “Ah, Himchan hyung” I jumped up and hugged my hyung.

*narrator pov*

Both cars drove back to the TS HQ, as Mr. Kang was waiting to unfold some information about them ….                

~*~*~

Aish, soz for all the different povssss lol 

I FINALLY GOT MY BADMAN ALBUM ...  Whoooo~~~ 

Again thanxxx heapsssss for readinggg LOVE UUU ALLLLLL~~~~