CHAPTER 3 GETTING TO KNOW U AGAIN ....

On the run

  They all stopped what they were doing, youngjae lets go of Daehyun’s collar and he dropped his face into the cheesecake, Yongguk dropped his fork and the others just stared at me. I forced myself to walk towards the table to clean up the mess, but yongguk came back to his senses, and stopped me “Himchan, we have maids for that” he said pulling me into a hug. “MOVIE, MOVIE, I going to chose!!!~” Zelo yelled jumping up and down, they made their way to the living room, the TV was huge and a flat screen, it was properly the gaming room too, hence all the consoles. I sat at the opposite end of the couch shared by me and yongguk, the room was dark and the TV was loud … I took my chance… I slid out of the room, the place was huge, “err excuse me?” I asked an old looking maid, “yes?” she replied “um, where’s the front door?” I ask, she took me to a huge set of doors, “never come back, if you do, you’re only going to hurt young master” she said just as she slammed the door on my face. Even their front yard was gigantic, they even had a maze, “WHERE DID HE GO!” I heard yongguk yelled from whatever part of the mansion he was in, my heart stopped when the front door burst open, I ran towards the maze and when into it as deep and as far as I could. “HIMCHAN” “HIMCHAN HYUNG”, “DAEHYUN, GO TO THE CAMERA ROOM I BET HIS IN THE MAZE!!!” yongguk yelled.

I stopped running when the voices stopped; I sat down and thought about the situation I got myself in …

~*~*~

.. soooooooooooooo short >< SOZ lol ENJOY~~~