Chapter 12 bang needs to be picked up ....

On the run

“Were, here” Hyosung said hopping out of the car, they stood in front of a ordinary looking business building, they walk in and ran straight into a lift. “hmm, level 40, lets meet the president first” Hyosung said as she lead the boys to the president’s office “SIR” they saluted once they got into a huge office surrounded by full length windows, “HOW could you not detect something weird about the maids in the house??” a low voice said behind a huge computer chair, Hyosung already left and the boys looked at each other blankly. “are you not curious about WHY YONG GUK IS NOT HERE???” the man yelled as he spun around, he stood up and slammed his fist into the oversized table in front of him. “HIS BEEN KIDNAPPED!!!, how could you not realise that the enemy entered the  house?!”, he sat back down and rubbed his temples, “j-just, go get the mission details from Mr Kang” he waved the boys out of the from the 4 boys hurried back into the lift.

Level 25

“ Mr Kang!” the boys all said at the same time, “ah, my boys , how are we ?” Mr Kang said as he walks up to them to give them a hug, “hyung, whats the mission details” daehyun asked as he broke way form the man, “first, things first, go save Yong Guk and Himchan” Mr Kang replied ushering them into the lift.

ground floor

“daehyun and youngjae you two can take my car, and Jong up and Zelo go in that car ill drive you” Hyosung said as soon as the boys got out of the building. “uhh yes”they said walking in the directions Hyosung pointed in.

*daehyun pov*

“right, so were going to save yong guk??” youngjae asked me as he looks down at his phone locating the leader, “yep” I reply, “where is he??” I asked youngjae as I kept my eyes on the road, “uhh, turn left at the next traffic light” he replied pointing at the windscreen. After some teamwork and directions, they arrive at a warehouse. “YAH, WHERE IS HE?!” a loud voice boomed from the inside, youngjae and daehyun, stayed close to each other as they walk towards the huge door. “Where do you two think you’re going???” a voice said behind them. “” youngjae muttered, the man, grabbed youngjae collar and turned him around to face him,

NO ONE TOUCHES M- YOO YOUNGJAE.

I took the chance and punched him in the face, and I think I broke he nose. Knowing that he would be unconscious for a period of time, I grabbed youngjae wrist and snuck into the warehouse. “The more the merrier” a sinister voice said as the view became clear, about 10 to 15 men surrounding them and yongguk is tied to a chair with rope in his mouth, when he spotted youngjae and daehyun he eyes widen, and started to thrash in is he chair. “well who knew, more meat coming through” said the made behind yongguk, he was familiar, with one red and one blue eye, one of the most creepiest faces in my opinion. “Daehyun I have an idea but you need to help me slow these idiots down” youngjae whispered into my ear. I gave him a slight nod, youngjaes brain started to get to work again.        

~*~*~

People im aliveeeee , lol IM BACKKKKK~~~!!! its DONE ALLL MY STUPID ASSIGNMENTS ARE ALL DONE WHOOOOOOO PARTY HARDDDDD ><

lol, B.A.P weekly idoooool omgeeee daejae feeeeeelllllssssss