Chapter 17 Shopping with daejae ...

On the run

*himchans pov*

How in the world does this man know my name … his voice seems familiar too … “I’m good Sir” I reply with a bow, “right, … yong guk, could you please take Himchan to the dorms … he needs a rest” the president said, on the other hand I want to stick tight to yong guk, “uhh, sir is it too much to ask … if um, yong guk stays with me?” I ask shyly hiding behind yong guk, “if he doesn’t mind … do you ? Mr Bang Yong Guk?” the presidents asked as he lifted his eyebrow, “uhh, ye- I mean no, I don’t mind” yong guk replied shaking his head, “good then its settle, have a good rest” the president said ushering them out …

*narrator POV*

Meanwhile, daehyun and youngjae, left the building to pick up Ella … during the trip they both were very quite … “were here” daehyun said breaking the silence between them, “yeahhh, let’s go!” youngjae on the other hand is over excited … “ahh, Good morning” Ella bowed, “MORIN’ did you sleep well?” Youngjae asked as he opened the door, like the gentleman he is and let Ella enter the car … “so what are we doing today??” Youngjae asked, “uhh, just some errands to run for my aunt  ... Nothing too hard … we need to go to myeongdong shopping centre” she replied pulling a piece of paper out of her bag, as  daehyun drove into the car park, “were here” daehyun announced in mono tone “GREAT’ youngjae replied ignoring daehyun’s pain .. Ella got out of the car, “dae, ill treat you guys to cake or something okiee?” she asked tilting her head and looking straight at daehyun, he gave her a slight nod, before youngjae grabs her arm and pulls her towards the lift .. “every girls, dream … every boys nightmare .. is about to begin” Ella whispered quietly.

*3 hours later*

“we still need two more gowns, and 4 pairs of shoes … also 10 more bits of jewlery then were done .. “ Ella announced reading off her list of items with bags along her arms and two worn out boys following her with the rest of the things … “Why, does she need so much for ?? and that credit card is it bottom less or something” Daehyun complained as the moved to then next gown shop, “Sorry, two, I swear ill make it up to you okay??” Ella said as she entered the store. “I swear this is worst than, how yong guk explained his shopping date with Himchan” daehyun complained as they moved along … “Stop it .. would you …her aunt told her to do this … plus … I like this trip and we get a reward ..” young jae replie simling next to him .. “whats your problem .. do you have crush on her or something ???” daehyun asked quietly  .. but before he could answer … “FINALLY the LAST store … almost there guys” Ella said as she enter the store and did her thing … “GOOD, DONE … thanx guys I really appreciate it …what do you guys want??” Ella asked as they when down the lift to the car, “CHEESE CAKEEEE!” daehyun yelled before young jae could open his mouth, “then its decide, …you two take these down and ill go get the cake”      

~*~*~

UPDATE WHOOOOOOOOOOO ~~~~

hahahah shopping .... with dae and jae ... must be tiring ><  

oh, did i tell you Mei Ying is my middle name >< ~ 

THANXX!!!!!!