Chapter 5 meeting the parents lol

On the run

Running up to me… I got up “NO” I yelled and ran off I turned left … I ran into Zelo … “stop, Himchan” yongguk said calmly a pinned me to the henge “why? Himchan why? ... Why are you running from me?” yongguk said as grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss before I could react …” he lets go and grabs my wrist and pulls me along “come on I put a tracking device at the entrance” said yongguk pulling me along. “NO! I can’t do it yongguk, I can’t love you anymore, LET GO!” I yell, pulling my hand out of his … fighting the tears in my eyes, his grip tightened “No, Himchan, I love you and I will suffer the consequences if I have to” he said as he kept pulling. We got to the exit and made our way back into the mansion, “Madam Jung lock all the doors don’t let Himchan out, again” yongguk whispered to an old looking maid, she nodded and passed the information on to the rest of the house. Yongguk took me to the bathroom and got me cleaned up, then took me to the living room and continued the movie but this time hugging me tightly “Himchan hyung, don’t leave us, Yongguk hyung already told us what happened to Susan noona, don’t get me wrong she deserved it!” Zelo said from the other side of the room “yeah, hyung just treat us like …um like family” youngjae said happily snugging up to daehyun wrapped in a blanket …

“HOW ARE MY BOYS?!” yelled a man walking into the room with arms wide open, a lady walked up next to him and switched on the lights, “oh, hello you must be new ?” she asked walking up to me, “ WELCOME HOME, UMMA AND APPA” Zelo yelled detangling himself from Jongup, he ran up to them and gave them both a hug “umma, appa this is Himchan hyung, You know the one Yongguk hyung keeps talking about” said Daehyun moving off the couch, he when to give his parents a hug as well. “Nice to meet you , Mr and Mrs Bang” I said as I bowed “it’s a pleasure to meet you too” said Mrs Bang. “I’m gonna go home now” Jongup got up and walked towards the door, “Bye Hyung, I’ll see you at school tomorrow okay ??” Zelo said waving Jongup off, “Okay, bye bye Mr and Mrs Bang” said Jongup just as he walked out the door. “So, Himchan … What brings you here so suddenly ???” Mrs Bang asked me , ……… “UMMA!” Yongguk yelled  “WHAT?!” Mrs Bang replied, “Umma, ill tell you come to my room okay ?” Yongguk said at  the bottom of the stairs … after they left “ Himchan, my son talks a lot about you …. So what are you to our eldst son ??” Mr Bang asked “I… um …. I-I don’t know sir” I replied worried … “OH HIMCHANNIE … you poor child!” Mrs Bang said with her high heels clacking on the marble staircase, “Yeah, were gonna go to bed …. Come on Zelo” Daehyun said knowing that his umma is going to embarrass him …. Mrs Bang ran up to me and gave me a hug “Come, come you can stay here, we will protect you” she said not letting me go “son, show our guest to their bedroom, I believe his tired now” Mr Bang said signalling Yongguk “come on, good night Umma and Appa” Yongguk said taking my hand and pulling me upstairs.  

~*~*~

.... okay this chapter ... yeah i thinks its really bad ....  and random.... BUT THANKS FOR READING ... COMMENT~! ><