Chapter 2

Does Fate Was Playing With Us?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    She’s practicing when her phone’s ringing. She slides down from the pole and walks towards her bag searching for her phone. She looks on the screen to make sure the caller is someone she knows. But, there are only digits on the screen. “Should I or shouldn’t I?” she talked to herself. After minute, she decided to take the call. She slides the answer button on the screen before greets the caller, “Yoboseyo?”

    “You lied to me. We both had agreed that was just for one night? What the hell are you doing now?” the caller screams on the phone make she startled. “Who is this?” she asked in frightened. “It’s me, Hyun Joong. Tell me, Uee. Since when we’re dating each other?” she can hear his voice rising from before.

    “Oppa let me explain. I never said we’re dating each other. It's my Sajangnim.” Uee said slowly afraid his anger will burst out some more. “I don’t care who he is but what are you and your damn company trying to do? You’re so low. Trying to save your own dignity by harming others?” her tears start to build up hearing his words. It’s hurt her pride to be called as a low person. She’s not that kind of person. Her company is.

    “I’m sorry, oppa. I’m in trouble too. We can’t make our comeback stage before we clear things out. I’m really, really sorry, oppa.” She said while sobbing. She was pleading him to understand her situation right now. “You’re not clearing anything with that statement. You can just say the truth. Humans make mistakes. You’re not an angel. But right now, you had added more troubles.” He said as a matter of fact.

    “How do you expect me to do a press conference with that kind of statement? Where should I throw my own dignity right there?” She cried out the words. ‘How can he be this cold?’ “Then, what do you think they will call you? You really love me so that’s why you spent the night in my house? Come on, Uee. The photos prove everything. Everything. Even though you said we’re in a relationship, you can’t run away from the fact that we had that night and they have the pictures of us entering my house that night and you leaving my house on the next morning. They will still ask what are both of us doing from night to morning together in a house.”

    “I don’t want to talk about this right now, oppa. I’m sorry but I’m busy.” She said and about to end the phone call when suddenly Hyun Joong said, “I want to meet you, tonight.”

    “Are you crazy? What if they caught us on camera again? Besides, I can’t meet anyone right now.”

    “I want to meet you,by hook or by crook. I’ll call you later to confirm the place and the time.” He said before ends up the phone call. Uee screams while face palm. Again, she cried out loud; renting her anger. She wants to run away right now. She wants to kill herself right now. She wants to jump from a building right now. But, she won’t do that because of her parents and her fans. She’ll face this problem bravely.

Hyun Joong is in uproar when his manager called just now to inform that a statement about the rumor has been released this morning and when he asked what kind of statement was that, his manager just asked him to play

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter