Chapter 9

Does Fate Was Playing With Us?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Uee wakes up early that morning. She can’t even sleep last night actually out of nervousness. His parents and Su Jin are on the way to their house. She’s still helping Aunt Yenny organizing the living room to make it look more comfy even after the helper resist her help nth time already.

    She wipes the sweat forms on her forehead, “Auntie, how is it now? Is it looks more comfy and actually looks like a family living room?” Aunt Yenny nods her head with smile, doesn’t want to let Uee do any changes again. She stands up and turns around, looking proudly with their works. “Okay, I’m going to refresh myself before they arrive.”

    Uee paused when she arrive in front of Hyun Joong’s room. After knocking the door twice, she braves herself to twitch the door knob and open the door. Luckily, the door is unlocked. She saw a figure lying on the bed wrapped in blanket. She holds her breath and slowly tip toed to the bed, doesn’t want to make any sound as possible.

    She bends down and holds the blanket with her finger tips and gently pulls it from covering his face. He’s still in deep slumber by looking at his face right now. Uee bites her lower lips, arguing in her mind whether or not to wake him up. She startled when Hyun Joong stirs up a bit while yawning.

    “Thanks for waking me up.” Hyun Joong said when she’s about to sneak out from his room. Her steps come to a stop we she heard his voice. She turns around slowly without lifting her head, shame as he caught her act. “Why are you drenching in sweat?” he asked after sat down on the bed, doing a little stretching.

    Uee lifts up her head slowly and looks straight to his comforter instead. “I help auntie organized the living room. Mom and Dad are on the way, I bet they will arrived very soon.” She said swiftly, ignoring his stares.

    “Come here for a while.” Hyun Joong taps the space beside him. Uee looks up and shakes her head when she saw where he wants her to go. He keeps taping the bed, “This is a command!” Uee frowns. ‘Since when I enlisted in army’s camp?’ She thought silently with frowns clear on her face. “You want me to lift you bridal style and make you sit here or you want to walk by yourself?” She quickly makes her steps and sits beside him, mumbling incoherently. “Stop talking nonsense, our baby might do the same thing later.” He said while looking at his wife.

    Uee ogles towards him. “If you want to talk, say it now. I have so many things to do other than sitting here watching your face!”

    “I have nothing to talk.” Uee’s gazes are full with fire. “Instead, I just want us to practice something before they arrive.” He snakes his arms on her waist while talking makes the girl jumped a bit in shock.

    “You, stop talking nonsense. What kind of practice is this?” She tries to dismiss his hand but he grips on her t-shirt tightly while plastered his poker face. She blows a loud huff when she failed to dismiss his hand.

    “You know what, as a married couple, I’m sure mom and dad want to see some of our skin ship likes holding hands,” He holds her hands. “Resting my head on your shoulder,” he places his head on her shoulder. “Holds your waist tightly,” his hand now back to her waist. “And lastly, a little kiss on the cheeks won’t hurt, right?” she startled when a kiss landed on her cheek. Her face becomes as red as cherry right now.

    She slaps his hand hard and he screams in pain. She used the chance to stand up and distance herself from her husband. “I-I’ll go out first. You’re crazy, don’t forget to take your medicine or something.” She said and quickly walks out from his room and bangs his door.

    “I’m waiting for your reply on my cheek.” He calls out from his room makes the girl stomps her feet in anger.  She pokes her head nth time and scolds herself for walking into his room. She’s afraid when she thought about sharing room with him for a week. Quickly, she makes a mental note to never let her guard down again after this.

    Hyun Joong is at downstairs, waiting for his parents who alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter