Chapter 6

Does Fate Was Playing With Us?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 One month later.

    As much as she doesn’t want to end her single life this early, she’s very thankful when Hyun Joong chose to end his bachelor life with her. They chose to have a simple wedding ceremony with no reporters and only a few friends, their closest one.

     The fans and the industry were in uproar last month after they announced their decision to get married. The numbers of anti-fans keeps rising, the rumors were spread in the speed of jet, and the negative comments were flooding in their companies official websites. But, there were a few who still in their positive thinking and they were appreciated.

    Today is the D-Day. After a month of chaos to prepare everything, Uee is finally in her wedding dress and now waiting in a room before the ceremony start. She grips her hands tightly in nervous. Even though she had filming like two wedding scenes but when you talk about the real one, Angelina Jolie also will feel the pressure.

    “Yoo Jin.” Uee squeals in joy when she saw Yoobin on the door. She ushers her to come inside with big smile. They hug each other tightly out of missing each other so much. “You’re really pretty.” Yoobin squeals once they pull out from the hug and Uee gladly make a turn in front of her best friend.

    Uee pulls her to sit on the couch together. “Thanks for coming. Are you in Korea lately?”

    “I fly from America last night it’s all because of you. I really want to be with you today.” Yoobin holds Uee hands tightly. Her schedules as one of Wonder Girls members are really packed to tell you the truth, but she can’t afford to not attend her best friend’s wedding day so she chose to take a day off and fly back to Korea especially for her wedding ceremony. “I heard about what happened. I’m sorry to not be with you. Are you okay right now? How’s the baby?”

    Uee flashes her grins before answered. “I’m okay, I’m okay. It’s alright, I knew you’re busy.” She pats her friends shoulder gently before brings Yoobin’s hand to her stomach. “The baby is safe and sound.” They both chuckled with her action.

    “You know what, I’m really happy this year. I’m going to have two nieces, first is from Sunye and second is yours.”

    “If you’re that happy, come back often to see his growth, auntie.” Uee teases her and Yoobin frowns a bit before they both burst out in laughter again.

    “Wahh, both of you are really happy to not aware of my knocks.” They startled when they saw Kahi already walks into the room before joining them on the couch.

    “Unnie.” Uee once again squeals in joy while hugging Kahi, her ex-leader of After School and also her reliable sister. Kahi pats the girl back lightly while saying her congratulation words. “I’m really happy to see both of you.” Uee said while holdings onto Kahi’s and Yoobin’s hand with grins.

    “Finally, you both have madee a brave decision. You’re so lucky to have him, Uee.” Kahi pats Uee shoulders while smiling.

    “If this marriage is with love, I think it’ll be luckier. But, I’m thankful that he wants to be responsible and chose this action to clear up everything.” Uee said slowly while looking at both of them.  

    Kahi sighs in relieved before squeezes Uee cheeks with smile. “Okay, okay. Don’t frown, don’t stress. Today is your happy day. Relax yourself. We will be in the hall since the ceremony will start very soon.” With that, she and Yoobin walk out from the room to go to the wedding hall.

    Hyun Joong is standing calmly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter