sneak peek

Does Fate Was Playing With Us?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    Uee frowns when Hyun Joong gladly took that girl into his arms. She doesn’t know why but one thing for sure, she doesn’t like it, the hug and also the girl. She stared toward the two and without notice, her lips forms a pout. The girl glances at her with smirks.

    Finally, after like hundreds people passing by, they know how to pull out. Uee left out a slow sigh. “Oppa, I’m sorry for being absent during your wedding reception. You know how hectic my schedules are. I don’t even have time to go clubbing like someone else.” Uee startled by her verse. The girl plastered her poker face when Hyun Joong looks at her with smile.

    “It’s okay, I know you’re busy. Get rest and go for a vacation or something. Don’t over work your body.” Hyun Joong’s voice was full of concern, same goes to his eyes. Uee ogles in disgust.

    “Nice idea. Would you like to join me, oppa? Let’s go for a vacation together, how that sounds?” the girl giggles while trailing her finger on Hyun Joong’s arm. Uee gasped when Hyun Joong nodded his head as a respond.

    She cleared loudly makes both of them look at her with questioned face. Finally, they come to their senses that she’s there. “I want to talk a walk around here so can we go now?” she looks at Hyun Joong with her straight face, totally ignoring the intruder beside him.

    “But, oppa. It’s been so long since we had talked. Let’s go to the nearest café to continue our chit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter