Chapter 16

Does Fate Was Playing With Us?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    They were in Malaysia spending their times together. So many unhappy things had happen and make them almost forget about their future life. Uee’s mode had been better these past few weeks. Hyun Joong also can already continue on his solo album preparation without having to worry about his wife left alone in their house.

    “Hello Malaysia. Hello sunshine.” Uee squeals before dive onto the bed once they check-in in Vistana Hotel located in Penang Island.

    Hyun Joong chuckles seeing his wife reaction before quickly join her on the bed. They grin while looking at each other sweetly. He touched the strands of her hair without breaking their eye contact. “Let’s cuddle together like this for today. Tomorrow we start our real vacation, how’s that sound?”

    Uee left out a soft laugh. “But I want to start our vacation sooner.” She looks at her husband who is now pouting after hearing her answer.

    “But, cuddling together is the most perfect things to do when you go on a honeymoon, baby.”

    “I know it, oppa.” She touches his cheeks. “But, vacation means to explore new places. Not spending your time cuddling the whole day.” She pecks his lips in attempts to make him agree with her.

    He stares lovingly into his wife eyes. “Okay, but give me one more peck.”

    Uee gladly plants a soft kiss on her husband lips before Hyun Joong suddenly deepens the kiss. She broke the kiss and stares at him. “How come you call that a peck?” she frowns. Hyun Joong ignores his wife glares and continued kissing her until she gives in to him.

    And, they spend the whole day just like how Hyun Joong wanted.  With kisses, love making and sweetness.

 

    The cool breezes makes her hair flew. She squeals in joy when the waves touch her bare feet. After spending a whole day in the room yesterday, today they’re out to enjoy what excitement that Penang Island had offered. As a starter, Uee chose to stroll on the beach and that’s what they’re doing right now. She’s playing with the water while Hyun Joong is getting ready to drive a jet ski.

    “Yoo Jin, let’s go.” She walks towards Hyun Joong who is now talking with a worker there. As she reached him, Hyun Joong quickly helps her getting on the jet -ski before he himself get on and sits in front of her.

    “Oppa, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter