Chapter 7

Does Fate Was Playing With Us?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Finally, after hours of smiling and greeting, both of them are now in Hyun Joong’s house. Hyun Joong already told her that he wants her to stay with him in his house since he live alone. Hyun Joong key in the security code before open the door and let she goes in first.

    “I already hired a maid to help you with daily chores. I don’t want you to do anything that can bring harm to the baby and you. She’ll come every morning to clean up and cook for us. You will meet her tomorrow.” Hyun Joong said while walking into the kitchen and come out with a glass of juice, to refresh his throat.

     She spots a few changes in his living room. There are no more skulls everywhere, that’s the biggest change she noticed.  Uee sits on the couch. Wrinkles form on her forehead as she speaks, “But I can still do the house chores for now. I don’t really need a helper.”

    “Don’t you hear what I had said just now? I don’t want you to do anything that can bring harm to the baby and you!” he said firmly after took place besides her. Uee flinches a bit when their shoulders rub against each other. She noticed his sudden mood change after he dragged her away from Joo Won at the reception.

    “I… I want to wash up. May I use your room?” Uee stands up quickly when Hyun Joong moves a bit closer to her.

    “You can use the room from now onwards. I already make a new room for me using the store room.” Uee looks at her husband with puzzled face. Hyun Joong grabs her hand and pulls his body to stand up before brings her to his new room. Uee was in awed when Hyun Joong opens the door and revealed a very neat and elegant room made especially for him.

    She walks in and sits on the bed, patting the soft mattress. Hyun Joong looks at the girl’s reaction with chuckles. He leans his body on the door frame, still looking at his wife who looks really impressed with his new room.

    Hyun Joong walks in and dived onto the bed makes Uee startled. She’s stiff right now, waiting for his next move or sentence. “We can share this room if you want. Give the main room to our new maid, okay?” His voice was full with tease. He snakes his hands around her waist when there’s no respond from his wife.

    Quickly, Uee dismissed his hands and stood up. “I’m… I’m going to wash up and then go to bed. Good night.” She walks out from the room without looking at Hyun Joong anymore.  The night past by just like that.

    The weather is so nice today. The sun shines brightly and the birds chirp happily. Her long-straight hair was blown by the wind as soon as they landed their feet on the island. She quickly take out a hair-rubber to tie up her hair but her move was stop by another hands. He helps tied up her hair into messy bun and thanks God, it’s perfect though it’s his first time doing it.

    As a newly married couple, they are supposed to go on a honeymoon trip like usual but Uee chose to spend a day in Nami Island instead. She doesn’t want to go on a vacation with her current condition. She keeps throwing up in the midnight and her head also keeps aching thus she chose to just spend a day with him. In fact, they are not like others married couples who need privacy because they already have their own privacy by not sharing the bedroom.

    “I don’t understand. You said you got me a helper but why an auntie?” Uee glances at him who is walking besides her silently after his action just now.

    He whiffed and opens his arms, enjoying the fresh air. “With sun shine above him, no wonder he’s one of Flower Boys. He’s so handsome right now.” Uee thought silently. She jumped a bit when he tickles her waist. “She can also help you once we have a baby later.” He said, not minding the glare from the wife besides him.

    They walk along the beautiful chestnut trees with silent that both of them enjoyed. The scenery is really, really lovely. With the refreshing blowing breeze and the clean nature, this is the best place for both of them to relax their mind.

    “Hyun Joong oppa!” their steps come to a pause when they heard a girl voice calling his name behind them. They both turn almost on the same time before the girl squeals in happiness. “See, I even remember your back view. I miss you, oppa.” And she willingly squeezes her body onto his.

      Uee frowns when Hyun Joong gladly took that girl into his arms. She doesn’t know why but one thing for sure, she doesn’t like it, the hug and also the girl. She stared toward the two and without notice, her lips forms a pout. The girl glances at her with smirks.

    Finally, after like hundreds people passing by, they know how to pull out. Uee left out a slow sigh. “Oppa, I’m sorry for being absent during your wedding reception. You know how hectic my schedules are. I don’t even have time to go clubbing like someone else.” Uee startled by her verse. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter