Chapter 4

Does Fate Was Playing With Us?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Days passed slowly. The days were calm but not for today. Since this morning, Uee was in her Sajangnim’s office, crying and begging him to not drop her out from After School. He already knew the news and she doesn’t bother to know from whom he heard it but this is her fault. She chose to keep it as a secret and now when her Sajangnim found out, she can understand why he’s so mad.

    “How long do you think you can hide the news from me?” He paused, trying to calm down before continued, “What are you trying to do, Uee? You want to surprise me, is that it?” He gazes at the girl. “I’ve been in this industry for years before you; to hide this news from me was a huge mistake you ever made.

    Uee doesn’t make any sound; she can’t even face her Sajangnim. She knows she troubled him so much. “As much as I don’t want to lose you, I can’t afford to lose the whole group too. I’ve made my decision, take a break for a year, Uee. You won’t be promoting this album and won’t be doing any activities.” Her vision become blank and slowly, she fall to the floor. The last thing she sees is her Sajangnim stood up to see what happened, in shock.

    “Huh… What? Tell me once again, please?” Hyun Joong looks really shock right now. “She’s carrying your baby right now.” his Sajangnim repeat it again while looking at the figure lying on the bed. Hyun Joong also put his gaze on her body while shaking his head. “How sure you’re that the baby is mine? Maybe it’s someone else, we don’t know.”

    Uee opens her eyes slowly. The pain was vulnerable in her head. She looks up to the white ceiling, trying to figure out where is she right now. On her right, she can see a guy, cupping his face while sighing. She tries to turn her body she’s too weak even to holds up her fingers. She let out a growl make all the people in the room look at her. “Uee, you already awake?” she can hear a women voice, she can hardly recognize it. Her eyes were about to close once again but it opening back when she can feel someone holdings her hands tightly.

    She looks up to the one who holds her hands, trying to figure out who is that. She’s familiar with the face but it’s hard for her to remember her name right now. But she’s, she knows all of them. The doctor comes in and walks quickly to her side. “Doctor, I can’t remember their names. But I’m sure I know all of them.” She speaks up while the doctor is doing his job. He gives her a reassured smile.

“It’s okay, Miss Uee. You’re too tired and in stress. It’s not permanent, just try to relax yourself. Rest more and don’t think too much. It’ll affect your baby, okay?” He said before walks away and stop in front of a guy, “She’s too stress. Please treat her nicely. She’ll be dismissed tomorrow, take care of her because in this early stage, they tend to have migraine out of too much thinking.” With that, he makes his way out from the room.

    Hyun Joong nods his head when the doctor’s telling him to treat Uee better. “Thank you.” He said before the doctor leave the room. He makes his way to her side. She’s now in deep sleep again after taking her medicine just now. He looks at her face; there are caresses on her forehead. He braves himself to rub her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter