Chapter 11

Does Fate Was Playing With Us?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    “I have something to tell you.” She looks up to find him with only towel around his waist. Rapidly, she covers her eyes with her hands. *What do you expect from a guy who’s coming out from a bathroom*.  Hyun Joong chuckles seeing her reaction. He walks closer to the wife whose still can’t open her eyes.

    Uee startled when she feels a weight pressing the space beside her. She bites her lower lips trying to not scream in frighten right now. Moving her body a bit far, she gathers all her spirit before speaks, “Just tell me what it is already.”

    Hyun Joong can’t contain his laughs any longer thus he burst out makes the wife turns and gives him a look. “You can see me already?” He teases and Uee realizes that he’s still in his towel so she quickly covers her eyes again.

    “GO WEAR SOMETHING NOW!”

    Hyun Joong decides to not anymore as he stand up and walks to his closet to find something to wear. Uee opens her eyes when Hyun Joong assured her that he’s now wearing something. But, as soon as her eyes open, loud scream can be heard in the room. Hyun Joong laughs again. “What’s wrong with wearing short pan? You asked me to wear something.” He holds his aching stomach out of too much laugh.

    Uee frowns seeing her husband. She quickly stands up makes Hyun Joong stifles his laughs. Now, it’s time for him to scream in pain as Uee declared a pillow fight. She laughs while throwing pillows towards him. Hyun Joong grabs a shirt to wear and he dashed towards his wife before both of them ends up on the bed. She’s still laughing while catching her breath slowly.

    Her laughs vanished when her eyes meets his eyes. Hyun Joong turns over makes Uee on top right now.  She blinks her eyes continuously while looking at him. Hyun Joong plants a kiss on the tip of her nose before curled her hair behind her ear. She covers his mouth when it makes an attempt to capture her lips.

    “You said you have something to tell me. What is it?” she removes her hands slowly to let him speak.

    Hyun Joong pecks her lips. “I’m going for fan meetings all around Asia for two weeks starting next week.”

    “So, you won’t be here for two weeks?” a frown form on her brows as they will be apart for two weeks long.

    Hyun Joong chuckles seeing her reaction. He nods and gives her another peck on her lips. She sighs; diverts her gazes and bites her lower lips. The mood is a bit down between both of them. “You’re going to miss me?” she looks into his eyes blankly. He squeezes her cheeks, “I’m not going tomorrow. It’s next week.”

    “Arasso.” That’s her answer before she places her head on his chest and closes her eyes. Hyun Joongs hugs her waist, wanting to cheer her up again. He pats her back lightly while humming to a song. He stops when he felt she’s writing something on his chest.

    “Sorry? For what?” she shook her head saying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter