Chapter 3

Does Fate Was Playing With Us?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

    It’s been a week since their secret meeting in the café. Uee looks really pale past few days. She keeps wake up in the middle of the night because of her stomach. It’s really hurt and she always feels like she wants to puke. When she woke up in the morning, she will quickly runs to the bathroom to throw up. Her body always feels so tired even she only dances for an hour. Before this, she can dance like 2 hours straight without rest.

    She has talked to her members about her problem and they asked her to make a medical check-up and now here she’s, doing a medical check-up in a private clinic. They already went through many check-up and now they’re waiting for her urine result. After minutes, the nurse in charge asks her to meet the doctor inside his room.

    “Please have a sit, Miss Uee.” The doctor said once she walks in into the room. She took her sit in front of the doctor nervously. “We already have the result of your urine test. Congratulation, Miss Uee. You’re two weeks pregnant.” Like a dark cloud passing over her head, Uee’s speechless. She just looks at the doctor who’s now explaining her about what she must do and what she can’t do in the early stage of pregnant.

    “So, Miss Uee. Please come for your next check-up. Take care of yourself and don’t lift any heavy things.” Uee walks out from the room; still in dazed. Her manager went to grab her medicines while she’s waiting in the van. She clears , still can’t believe the fact that she’s pregnant right now. This baby belongs to Hyun Joong, she’s sure about that. But, what should she do now? Her manager just stares at her once he got inside the van.

   

    South Korea is a very beautiful country. From its historical buildings to their fancy shopping street, it’s all worth your time to travel. But, if you become an artist in that country, be prepared. The fandoms are so strong, the reporters are evils and the companies, and they only know how to make money. Hyun Joong looks outside a window of a café, looking to the street of Seoul, the buildings and the people. Even after years of being a ‘slave’ for the music industry, he still can’t understand on how this industry works.

    Idols are supposed to be treated wisely, but no, that’s a NO! NO! They are all a well-trained actors. They smile when asked, they cried when asked, and even laugh when asked. They are more like a robot. The companies are the creators and the fans are the users.  Hyun Joong shook his head before sighing. Life as an idol is so complicated. Dating also need to be told to do it? It’s so, so unfair.

    “Hyun Joong, I’m sorry that I’m late.” Hyun Joong snaps out from his train of thought when his best friend, Kim Jae Joong took place in front of him. “It’s been so long, bro. How are you?”

    “I can’t say that I’m good these days but my condition is alright. How about you?”

    “I’m great, as you can see.” Jae Joong stops for a awhile before continued, “Chill, bro. I know what happened.” He pats Hyun Joong’s shoulder, giving him an encouragement.

    Hyun Joong just smile. To say that he’s in a biggest problem, this guy in front of him was in the biggest problem in this industry before this.  His problem is nothing to be compared. “You know what? I really need your advice. I can’t see any way out, it’s just all becoming blurry.”

    Jae Joong looks at his friend face with concern. He knows how it feels when everybody is attacking you. They are just an idol, but the attackers are all the professional ones. How can they win in that crucial ‘battle’? “Tell me the real thing, Hyun Joong. Were you really slept with her that night?” Hyun Joong nods his head in respond. “Well, how was she?” Jae Joong smirks and earned a glare from his best friend. “Come on, relax. I was just joking. You met her last week, right? What was she said?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter