Chapter 5

Does Fate Was Playing With Us?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     The days were dragged by slowly. Hyun Joong woke up from his deep slumber when he heard someone is ringing his bell, more like punching it. He groans while yawning before make his way to the living room with mumble. To his surprise, there’s Uee standing outside his house when he looks at the alarm screen. The clocks read 2 am when he opens the door for her. She quickly gets inside his house and hugs him, her body is soaking wet and she’s trembling. Hyun Joong just let her be for minutes before pulls out from the hug; searching for her face.

    “What are you doing here? You know it’s already 2 in the morning and did you run in the rain or something outside?” He’s actually worried right now, seeing her face looks really pale, her lips trembles in cold and above all, why she’s here at this hour?

    “I-I don’t want to abort this baby, help me.” after she gathered all her energy, she spits out the words with trembling lips. Hyun Joong looks at her in disbelieve. He still can’t understand it. Who ask her to abort this baby? He never said anything like that after he made a mental note before this.

    He brings her to the living room and they both take place on the couch. His hands are on her hair right now, trying to calm her down before they continue this conversation. He stood up when she’s better and walks into his room to grab a towel before comeback and wrap it around her wet body. Only know he notice that it’s raining outside when he glances through his windows.

    “Take you breath first.” She quickly do it before he continued, “Now, tell me slowly what had happen?” he holds her shoulders while gazing at her.

    “I-I overheard their discussion this evening. They are planning to force me to do the abortion because they want me to be able to continue my schedules again.” She bites her lower lips; trying to hold in her tears. “I don’t want to do it, oppa. Please, help me. You’re the only one who can help me right now. Tell them you object their decision, tell them oppa. Tell them.” Hyun Joong hushes her when she can’t control her emotion anymore.

    He wraps her in his arms; want her to know that she’s safe in his arms. He pats her head gently. “I’ll tell them, don’t worry. Right now, please calm down. Don’t stress yourself, remember the doctor said?” she nods her head in respond. Her body was stiff by his action and when he pulls out, and then only she can breathes again. “Now, tell me how you come here? Does anyone know your escaped?”

    “I told Nana about this and she promised to help cover me up until this morning. I came here by a taxi but I walked to your house from the park.” Hyun Joong can’t hide his shocked face when she finished her sentences. The park is far away from his house if he’s not mistaken. That’s mean, she walked in rain? He quickly stood up and pulls her to stand up also before ushers her to the bathroom to take a quick bath with hot water. She frowns a bit before doing what she has been told to.

    When she comes out, Hyun Joong lends her one of his cloth. She wore it in his room before walks out to the living room where Hyun Joong is waiting.

    Hyun Joong is watching television when he spots Uee comes out from his room. “I made you hot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter