Chapter 15

Does Fate Was Playing With Us?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    “Good morning to you. Good morning to you. Good morning. Good morning. Good morning to you.” Uee’s eyes opens up slowly when she heard a voice singing sweetly besides her. She smiles widely looking at Hyun Joong’s face in front of her. “Good morning, darling.” He said and plants a kiss on her forehead.

    “Good morning, oppa.”

    Hyun Joong plays with the strands of her hair while looking at his wife lovingly. “Want to go out with me today?” Uee looks at him with questioned face. Let’s have a date, shall we?” without letting a second go, she nods her head eagerly. Hyun Joong chuckles with her reaction. “Okay, let’s go wash up first.” He said before picks her up bridal style and walks towards the bathroom. Uee face reddened as she hides it on his chest.

    They walk hand in hand in the department store. There were crowds crowding around them as they pass by but being a gentlemen Hyun Joong is, he hold his wife tightly in his arms. Uee tries to not flinch about the attention that they received since this is the first time they come out to the public together after their wedding.

    “Are you hungry?” Hyun Joong whispered to his wife’s ears making the girl giggles a bit. She titled her head a bit to look at her husband who is waiting for her answer.

    “I’m hungry. Let’s go eat first and then we continue strolling around, can we?” Hyun Joong nods his head with smile before pecks his wife nose. She smiles sweetly at her husband sweetness. “Oppa, I feel like I want to eat Western Food today.” she said while caressing his cheeks. He nods his head and leads her to a fancy restaurant where they serve the best Western Foods.

 *

    After placing their orders, he holds her right hand while looking into her eyes with smile. She gives him a puzzled look. “Honey, you know we never go to a honeymoon trip right?”

    “We did. We went to Nami Island. But someone ditch me to go with his girlfriend that time.”

    Hyun Joong chuckles with her answer. “Okay, I’m sorry. I was so stupid that time. But, she’s not my girlfriend, she’s just y co-worker.”

    “Yeah, a co-worker who brave enough to invite you to go on a holiday together.” She looked away while saying it. Hyun Joong smiles and taps her hand, asking her to look at him again. She looks at him with bored face.

    “Okay, I’m sorry. But look dear, I have something to say.” He looks into her eyes lovingly. She nods her head, waiting for him to continue. “Let’s go on a honeymoon by the end of this month?” her eyes become bright.

    “For real?”

    “Of course, it’s for real. Do you want or not?”

    She nods her head. “Yes, I would love to.”

    “Arasso, I’ll tell you later about the place.” He smiles. “By the way, were you jealous just now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter