Chapter 10

Does Fate Was Playing With Us?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Uee opens her eyes when the sun shine hits her face. She yawns and turns her body and to her shocked, Hyun Joong’s face is 5 inch in front of hers. Her body becomes stiff with their position right now. One of Hyun Joong’s arm snakes around her waist while the other one become her ‘pillow’ and she doesn’t know since when she sleeps with his hand as her pillow. She tries to move his hand which on her waist but he quickly tighten up his hug.

    After nth time of trying, she frowns looking at his face. “Should I wake him up or not?” she asks herself slowly. “But, I don’t want to face him right now like this.” She thought silently. Let out a sighs, she decides to just looks on his face and when he’s about to open his eyes, she will close her eyes pretending that she’s still sleeping. While looking at his face, without her conscious, her fingers trails on his face gently. She plays with his brows and chuckles when he frowns because she’s disturbing his sleep.

    Her body moves and she let out laughs when Hyun Joong suddenly tickles her. She tries to stop him by grabbing his hands but turns out that it’s a wrong move when Hyun Joong took her into his arms tightly. Uee blanks in his hug while Hyun Joong pats her head lightly.

    After a while, Uee braves herself to pull out slowly from his arms. She places her hands on his broad chest lightly to give both of them a space to breathe. “Let’s get up. Su Jin’s here; remember?” she asked while looking on his face. Hyun Joong gives her a warm smile while nodding.

     He gently places a kiss on her forehead before looks into his wife eyes for her reaction. He chuckles seeing her daze face before places another kisses on both of her cheeks make the wife face becomes red out of shyness. His eyes move to her lips and slowly he moves closer until he can feel her breath from her lips. Uee closes her eyes tightly. When Hyun Joong’s about to place his lips on his, her eyes startled opens by a knock on the door. She pushes Hyun Joong’s body aside and stands up quickly when she heard Su Jin’s voice from outside.

    “Come in, Jinnie.” She calls out from the room after taking a deep breath. Hyun Joong lays flat on the bed. The door’s open to reveal a fresh Su Jin who already washes up with help from Aunt Yenny. The little girl walks towards Uee with wide smile. “Come, sit here.” Uee pats a space besides her and Su Jin quickly takes her place.

    “Good Morning, auntie.”

    Uee nods her head, “Good Morning, sweetheart.” She ruffles Su Jin’s hair with smile. “Our Jinnie wakes up so early. How was your sleep?”

    “It’s good. I really love the bedroom. Auntie, is uncle still sleeping?” Uee looks to a figure lying flatly on the bed.

  “Why don’t you tickle him to check whether he’s up or not yet?” she whispers to the little girl. Su Jin grins before tickles Hyun Joong’s body make the guy giggles and turns around before pulls the little girl on top of him. Now, its Su Jin’s turns to laughs when Hyun Joong tickles her waist. Uee looks at both of them with smile.

    Hyun Joong stops when Uee grabs his hands and asks him to stop. Su Jin quickly gets up and sits beside Uee while panting. Uee quickly change her gazes towards Su Jin when Hyun Joong’s stares at her. “So, what do you want to do today?” she asked the little girl. Su Jin shook her head; doesn’t know what to do either. “Okay, since we do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter