Chapter 1

Does Fate Was Playing With Us?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Hyung Joong and Uee are dating each other?

    Hyun Joong throws his paper on the coffee table in front of him. ‘Damn, how did they know? It’s has been a month since that night.’ He sighs before pulls out his phone and dials his manager number. “Hyung, have you read the news today?” without letting a second gone, he asked once his manager picks up his phone.

    “I’ve done and I’m afraid to tell you that Sajangnim want to meet you in his office right now.” With that, Hyun Joong throws his phone to the wall, letting out his anger. “Arhh…” He screams out loud before grabbing his car key and walks out from his house; going to the office.

    He wore his poker face while walking inside the building. All eyes are on him; maybe they already read the news. ‘Damn these people, they only know how to judge us!’ He knocks on the Sajangnim’s office door after the secretary confirmed that Sajangnim is inside. “Come in.” He twitches the door knob and enters. Inside, there’s his manager standing in front of his boss’s desk while hanging his head low to the ground.

    “What attention are you seeking for with this rubbish?” papers are flying everywhere in front of him right now. Looking to the front, his boss already stood up and stares at him with burning eyes. “Tell me, Hyun Joong. Are you both dating each other like this news said?” Hyun Joong shook his head quickly. “Then, what the hell was she doing at your house that night?” His boss punches the table in front of him.

    “We both had agreed that it was just for one-night-stand only.” With that, all things on the Sajangnim’s table fell to the floor. “Are you telling me that you both had that night?” He asked, raising his voice out of anger. “I told you we both had agreed that was just for that night. Yes, we had that night.” Hyun Joong’s tone is also rising up. He’s mad too with the news and the pictures. Can’t they even live like others people. He’s a man and he has his own need too.

    “I want you to call her right here, right now. Ask her whether she already read the news or not.” His boss sits down and tries to control his anger. He understands what Hyun Joong feel right now but as a boss, he can’t help but be mad because of this news. They both are idols; this kind of news will affect their images forever if they can't handle it. Hyun Joong just stood there doing nothing. His manager shook his hand, asking him to call Uee right now. “Don’t tell me you don’t even have her phone number?” His boss asked while looking at him. He sighs because that was true. They didn’t have each other’s phone numbers.

    They went silent for a while when his boss’s secretary come in. “What do you want right now?” his boss asked, can’t hide his anger tone. “Pledis Entertainment called just now and they said they’re going to have a press conference about the news in two hours.” She said slowly, afraid with her boss mood right now. “What? We don’t even agree with anything. How can they make a press conference?” Hyun Joong said in his anger make the girl startled.

    “Let’s just wait and see what they’re going to say. I’ll call their management later. All of you can dismiss. Hyun Joong, please stay in your house. Don’t go anywhere, I don’t want you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter