Chapter sixty - Gone

The Special Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*From previously*
The two stared long and hard, not a single sound was heard. The maids stood quiet and still, even the air felt like it froze.

A wide grin broke out on Infestus's face but his eyes remained hard.

"So you're not that stupid."
The young girl flinched at his words, not because it's hurtful oh hell no, she's heard worst, but it was because of the pressure and authority in the man's voice.

"Calling someone else stupid doesn't make you anymore smarter." Jaekyung narrowed her eyes towards him, killing him in her mind over and over again.
"I don't believe in holding back my criticism, it's referred to as being honest, am I not correct?"
"Well then you must be Honestly retard oh great lord Infestus, to invite the only one who can destroy you into your own home."


A mocking smile hung over the Filia's face like a christmas decoration, she knew exacty what to rile him up. However that smile fell off the man's face, he was always the one with the last comment, the last insult, the last laugh, but this mere girl was churning him in and out like peanut butter.

"I simply want one less enemy, don't you?" The fallen smile rewinded back onto his face, though it was forced.
Jaekyung scoffed as she rolled her eyes.

"You're trying to bring me onto your side?" She spoke with a calm tone but her aura exploded around her, breaking the dining table into twos. "After you declared war, after you KILLED MY FATHER YOU WANT TO DO WHAT?"

She flung him like a rag doll with her shadows slamming him onto a nearby wall as it cracked, but the smile remained on his face.

"I didn't bring you here to make you my friend" Infestus stood back up and brushed away the cracks, he stalked towards Jaekyung with a y face.


"I brought you here to make you my wife."

 

 

Her face twisted into one of disgust.
"What makes you think I'll marry someone as old as dinosaur bones in the museum? Let alone You." Jaekyung stood up and shot a glare in his way, she was beyond pissed. Who wouldn't be?

The Sehun look-alike opened his mouth to say something but stopped, he glanced at the door before a wide smile took over his face.
"My, isn't that lass quite smart herself."

The filia narrowed her eyes, confused at what he was talking about, but what happened next fit the last piece of the puzzle.

The jewel door broke open to reveal Soo un with what seems like a chair's leg in her hands.
"YOU PIECE OF ." She shrieked at the man, her face was sweating profusely from the long distance she walked. Plus as she got closer, the rune binds started to sting, partially why she's especially cranky.
The smile was still on Daejun's face, he whistled a familiar tune and maid's eyes turned blue.

"Thank you for coming Soo un, I was about to ask a maid to get you." He said in a gentle yet strong voice, the two women tried to fight back against the maids who were coming at them but it seems like they're paralysed. The maids grabbed onto the filia and placed a veil that looked like a normal veil, but as it landed on Jaekyung's head, she let out a glass breaking scream.

 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!" Soo un struggled as much as she could but the more she did, the more it hurt. Like knives piercing into her, she didn't stop though.

"Now that you're here, my love will have a bridesmaid! Isn't that so lovely? I must say, you have good timing Soo un darling."
Realising what Infestus was trying to do, her face contorted into one of pure rage and disgust, She spat at his feet.
"GET YOUR SICK MIND STRAIGHT, JAEKYUNG WILL NEVER MARRY YOU!"

"Now now, no need for assumptions." Now this didn't sound like Infestus, it sounded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter