Chapter fourteen - Rebirth

The Special Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaekyung's expression contorted into one of horror, then amusement and then it turned blank.

Kris fidgeted around, hoping she wouldn't faint or some sort as an uncomfortable silence engulfed them.

 

"Continue," Jaekyung mumbled in a small voice, her poker face still on.

Kris looked at her with eyes as big as D.O's. He hesitated but continued since she looked fine.

 

"... Well there are other species aside from us -  the normal Humans with abilities. Vampires, sorcerers, witches, fairies, werewolves etc, but you could say the largest group are us. When the barrier suppressed our abilities, it also suppressed the other species supernatural state which allowed them to blend in with us, the humans. They lived like normal people but as the generations past, they obviously had offsprings and such but some chose not to tell their children of their 'heritage' so up till now when the barrier has been broken, some still don't know they are not humans,"

 

"Interesting,"

Kris glanced at Jaekyung worriedly.

"I'm fine, continue," she said with a cheerful tone but her expression was still blank.

 

Taking a deep breath, Kris continued,

"The assasination of the King's brother was a success but sadly the mother died in the process, the country was then missing its ruler and its ministers (They helped the king's brother with the assasination of the king) lost their jobs since the citizens voted them off. The daughter received training as a princess and then was crowned queen at the age of 13. Although she was young, the situation forced her to grow up quickly and so with a mind and knowledge of a adult, she brought Korea into peace once again. Of course, the ex-ministers were angry, heck they were burning furious, and so the cycle of revenge remained. The Queen died after being killed by those ex-ministers whom were a mix of Vampires and Sorcerers. The humans were sad and raging at the fact that their beloved Queen was killed at a tender age of 25 and further more by Vampires and Socerers. War started and continued for decades, 12 men grew tired of fighting the war and watch the residents destroy such a beautiful planet and thus, they joined their powers and casted a barrier against magic over earth which cost them their lives."

 

"And those men are the twelve of you," Jaekyung spoke monotonously.

 

"..." Kris was creeped out at how good she was at taking all of it in, confused at whether he sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter