Chapter forty-one - hohohohohohoh

The Special Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two ran from the principal like no tomorrow finally hiding in a empty classroom right beside the Training hall.

 

Panting so hardly, Jaekyung was grinning from all the action.

Sure the girl didn't like surprises, but she absolutely LOVED thrill. The Adrenaline was like a drug to her, which is also one of the reasons why she gets excited when called up into the Arena for sparring, especially when it's with a stronger opponent.

 

Sehun was no different, he was a rebellious teen inside. However that teen never had a chance to make his appearance very often since his parents were extremely strict. They wanted him to have a perfect image wherever he went.

 

Glancing down to the girl in his arms, a smile crept it's way towards the wind bearers face as he continued to stare lovingly.

 

The principal could be seen running pass the hallways, eyes in slits. The two specials quickly ducked away from the door when the old man's eyes looked their way, the last thing they wanted was to be caught, Mr Kang here doesn't have the most lenient punishments for truancy.

 

Fortunately for them, he turned and continued searching in another hallway.

Jaekyung had held her breath from the tension and slight fear, she exhaled with a smile.

 

"This is freakin fun, Let's do this again!" The filia beamed at the boy but backed away after realizing how close they were.

 

Sehun just walked over to a table and sat on it, expressionless.

 

 

 

"Did you see the look on the principal's face?! PRICELESS." The boy howled in laughter, shocking Jaekyung.

That kid has problems with his expressions, no joke.

She thought he was going to be all serious again, glad that he isn't, she giggled at his sudden outburst.

 

 

"But what if he finds out it was us?"

"Not possible, he didn't even see our faces."

"He could check our class attendance y'know."

Sehun mouth tugged towards his left cheek as if he was thinking, leaving the poor girl internally squealing at how cute he looked.

 

It's not everyday Oh Sehun shows a new expression.

 

"Kris hyung probably covered our attendance somehow, I hope."

Jumping off the table, he sat on the floor beside Jaekyung.

 

"I hope so too, it'll be weird if my parents hear that I'm at the back of the school skipping lessons with a boy." She chuckled in reply, imagining the look on her Mom and Dad's faces.

"Why would it be weird?"

"Bec-" Jaekyung halted as she faced the definition of Handsome.

 

Theres was as much as [ ] in between the two specials, and all she could see was his plump, red lips that were slightly apart. Her hormones were jumping more than Jackie chan in a action movie.

 

"B-because... My Mom! Yeah my Mom thinks I repel boys like seriously Mom, way to go-"

"Hm."

With that little statement, Sehun sealed Jaekyung's lips with his as they moved in sync.

Nothing could be more perfect than this moment.

__________________________________________________________________________

 

"YAH, BRATS!" Kris was dodging practically everyone while running his way towards the two specials.

Sehun and Jaekyung looked at each other with a tint of pink on their cheeks from their little make out as if comtemplating to run again.

 

But of course even if they wanted to, kris's lon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter