Chapter forty-three - War

The Special Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the end Jaekyung chose to keep Infestus a secret, for now, and same goes for Sehun.

He had to confirm about Hanmi himself first.

They were having a hard time, but out of all of them, Luhan was having the most difficult time.

 

 

 

"Hyung I swear."

Xiumin looked at the doe-eyed boy with a look of amusement.

 

"So you're saying, that the Janitor's closet has something evil in it?"

 

"Yes! I don't understand how you guys can't feel it." Luhan was beyond frustrated, one whole day he kept dragging the EXO members towards the closet, but despite his attempts, they couldn't feel anything.

 

He tried to open the door, but the moment he goes in near it, it was as if a invisible force controlled his muscles to step back.

 

"Lu, you need sleep." Xiumin dragged the said boy towards the school hospital whilst he trashed around.

 

"I'M NOT- ARGHHH HYUNG LET ME GO!!"

 

 

 

"Soo, what's wrong with Luhan?" Jaekyung who passed by the scene asked her best friend.

 

"I don't know, something to do with a closet."

 

"Geez I don't even complain bout mine.."

The two merely shrugged it off and continued their walk towards Science class, it would've been a normal walk if there wasn't such a tense air.

 

 

 

"Goodness, what is with all this tension?!" Sooja couldn't take it anymore, the tension was so thick you could cut through it.

 

"I know, the teachers aren't around and there was so many free periods too.."

The two filias walked in silence, not only they felt it, but the students around either had frowns on their faces or worried looks. Jaekyung was on her last nerve, she had to know what the hell was wrong.

 

They looked at each other thinking the same thoughts as they dragged a nearby student, startling the boy.

 

"Tell us what's wrong." It came out more as a order than a question scaring the boy even more, he knew how they could break him into little pieces within a few seconds.

 

"I-I-I t-the goverment t-they-"

 

"SPIT IT." Sooja was pissed no doubt, she hated not knowing anything, especially when she was the first filia and one of the most powerful people in the afterlife. She knew every single little detail of korea when she ruled, but now she knows nothing. It's like a queen stripped of her crown.

 

"Thegovernmentquartersgotinvadedbyweirdblue-eyedmonstersandwemighthavetofightalongwiththearmy!" The boy spilled everything in one breath, afraid of the two wom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter