Chapter twenty - Prince?

The Special Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome back kids!" Coach Nam hollered while walking into the hall and settling down his stuff before continuing his rambling.

Jaekyung and Sehun kept their distances with each other, and that was not left un-noticed by the other specials.

"-And so I decided individual training will be replaced by sparring sessions since most of you only slack around."He eyed the girls. "In order to conduct a fair sparring session, the monitor will decide who is going against who from now on."
Groans and complains could be heard but the coach hushed them up.
"Lets have the monitor decide the first pair shall we." He then proceed to tap on a screen with a giant 'START' button on it.

A huge translucent screen appeared in front of the class earning 'woahs' and ' that scared me'.
The screen did a little toggling effect before Jaekyung's name appeared.
Too distracted about the whole Sehun commotion, she just stepped into the arena dazedly waiting for her opponent.

"Ah, Kaori, it's been a long time since you were called up." The teacher ushered the door close as a Pretty girl with short red hair stepped into the Arena.
Feeling a different aura, Jaekyung snapped back to reality and glanced at her opponent.

Something's off about her..

A whistle was heard, but before she could do anything, the girl who listened to the name Kaori sprinted towards Jaekyung and delievered a punch that threatened her consciousness.

It was so fast that her detection failed on her.
The specials watching flinched , they too felt something odd about the red head.

Being Jaekyung, she ignored the different aura as her pride gave her a prep talk about the amount of time she trained and if she lost, it would be a big blow. 
Pumped, the female special focused all her energy, making them extremely concentrated. Kaori was flung around like a rag doll, slamming into walls at lightning speed.
Pissed, Kaori revealed her ability and broke Jaekyung's concentration.

The ability of sound.

Jaekyung covered her ears as Kaori screamed sound waves, even then the barrier around the arena didn't break.

Hehe my beloved Filia, losing already?

The creepy sounding voice invaded her mind once again, she halted in surprise. Using this chance, the other let out another painful screech causing her ears to bleed.
Frustrated, Jaekyung tried to ignore the creepy voice and mustered up her next attack.

 

"Yah, she looks distracted." Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows saying.
"I know, did something happen before?"

Hearing this, Sehun immediately remembered the events earlier as guilt slowly started eating him.

"Maknae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter