Chapter fifty-three - The wand.

The Special Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three heads shot towards Sooja in shock and rejection.

Seoul high taught them spells too, especially ones that involve teamwork, and as far as they know the Elemental spell is one of them, extremely deadly plus the large amounts of side effects.

"That spell requires all of the guardians, we can't just do it here with just the four of us!" Luhan hollered to the said elder.

"We do need the rest, but that doesn't mean they have to be here." Sooja drew a sign in the air and sliced it towards Hanmi's monster form, earning a loud screech from the black goo bird.

The pain was intense since the attack was coated with fire, Hanmi struggled pass all the obstacles and dropped infront of a metal gate inside the room, exhausted and hurt. Judging by the covered gate's appearance, the wand must've been placed behind it.

 

Luhan panicked, it was indeed a rare sight since he was always so calm and happy. He searched his mind for a solution leaving a crease on his forehead, Sehun continued pushing the imposter away from the gate while slicing it with wind. The weird thing was, she didn't even fight back, instead she aimed straight for the metal gate.

"How do we contact them?! We're in the Afterlife for god's sake!" Jaekyung looked around for any suitable weapons and settled for a chair, she gripped onto it tightly and ran in line towards Hanmi.

Sehun was so busy trying to hold back the latter he didn't realise what the filia pushed herself into. Luhan was using whatever spell he knew to be of fire, wind, water and earth, to repel the disgusting being, risky but worked a little.

"JAEKYUNG!" Sooja was tightening the barrier around the metal gate when her desciple ran into the room, her muscles loosened in shock and fear causing the entire gate's barrier to break down.

"." The first filia mentally kicked herself and ran into the room.

Jaekyung crashed the chair against the blob that not only looks disgusting, it smells too. The antique chair went right into the bird's body as it gathered it's strength and broke down the metal door.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sehun stood rooted as the bird broke down the metal gate, it was as if game's over.

He couldn't use his wind anymore since the risk of hurting Sooja and Jaekyung were too high, anybody in this state would panic, even the perfect Oh Sehun.

Luhan's eyes enlarged and turned to his friend brother. They looked at each other with the same idea in their minds, only dorks like them can conjure up a plan like that.

On the mental count of three they both sprinted pass the wooden door and right into the metal gate placing themselves infront of the Wand that glowed a deep sea blue.

The wand was truly a beauty, about the length 168cm, decorated with a blue diamond on top with vines

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter