Chapter thirty-two - Jae and Soo

The Special Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"AND THEN?!"

"Geez calm down Soo.."

"I CAN'T OH MY GOD CONTINUE HURRY."

"...T-then he pecked me and left..?"

We all have that friend that asks for detail's details and still isn't satisfied with it. For example, Sooja here.

 

"EYYY, HE SHOULD HAVE DID IT FULL ON THE LIPS! IN THE OLDEN DAYS WE DON'T EVEN KISS, WE SKIP TO TH-"

"I DON'T WANT TO KNOW." Jaekyung covered her ears instinctively and walked off quickly with Sooja trailing behind making kissy noises.

 

"OKAY OKAY, By the way really, nothing happened after?" The female special made a adrupt stop at the question.

"Ah, he explained!"

 

*Flashback*

"Now talk, did Sooja tell you the whole deal going on or?.." Jaekyung  was beyond curious as to how he knew, she was told that her mentor (Sooja) wasn't the one who let the cat out of the bag but just had to make sure.

"Well.. It's a little hard to explain.." Sehun was contemplating to tell her his situation or not since it was going to make him sound like a big time looney.

The girl rolled her eyes realizing his reason of hesitation.

"If I started explaining, I wouldn't sound like a crazy person, I would sound like someone the mental insitution is struggling to catch at all costs. So don't worry about sounding weird."

A smile slowly spreaded across the wind bearer's face at the girls statement making Jaekyung swoon like one of the fangirls, but snapped out of it as soon as she realized it.

Get yourself together and listen Tiffany Kim Jaekyung.

 

"I have this.. dude..? Inside of me that talks to me through my thoughts. He refers himself as a guide, has been talking to me since a couple of weeks ago."

Sehun glanced at the girl thinking she would probably freak out at the first sentence since she does not take surprises well at all, but was met with a face that seemed to say 'uh-huh continue'.

O-okay..

 

Something wrong?

 

No it's nothing, go to sleep.

 

He felt the 'guide' shrug a little and dissapeared into slumber, yes, they can feel that too.

"Don't space out! Continue!" Jaekyung hurried the boy as he snapped back to reality.

"Hey, I was about to! Anyways the rest is really simple, it basically what you already know. The prophecy."

She nodded in acknowledgement at the information given, it did surprise her just a tiny bit when Sehun said he had someone in his head too but not enough for her to freak out.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter