Chapter forty-four - Nameless.

The Special Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The briefing went on with the principal and a government official after the students got equiped. Turns out we're basically their 'last hope' since half of the army already fell, we were classified to offensive, defensive and medical groups shortly after.

 

We all know who went where.

 

Kids as young as 12 were going to war, and even people above the age 50 were being called onto the battlefield. This is how desperate they were right now.

 

In the midst of all the chaos, Jaekyung was silently worrying over her parents.

Their abilities weren't sufficient to protect them, further more they must have been in the government headquarters when the Trojans attacked. Imagining them covered with cuts was enough to bring the girl to tears, imagine if something else happened.

 

"We would like to see the five chosen Championship participants right now."

The microphone rang with a familiar voice, the French sisters.

Everyone was confused, some angry and some in disbelief.

 

 

"WE'RE IN A MIDDLE OF WAR WITH GOD KNOWS WHAT AND YOU PEOPLE ARE STILL CONCERNING YOURSELVES WITH THE CHAMPIONSHIPS?!"

 

"JUST BECAUSE THIS ISN'T YOUR COUNTRY TO DEFEND, DOESN'T MEAN THE FIVE DON'T HAVE TO!"

More and more insults and complaints were hurled at the sisters, however both unfazed. Well, they look unfazed anyway, strangely enough, Luhan could feel their anger.

 

He was standing side by side with Sehun, EXO members got seperated in the middle of all the panic happening in the school.

 

 

"Hun-ah, can you feel it?"

"Who can't feel the tension?"

"I'm not talking about that, can you feel the two's anger?"

Now this had Sehun's attention.

 

"Wow, and I thought the hyungs were exaggerating when they told me about you." Luhan smacked the younger boy's arms before returning to a serious expression.

"I'm serious Sehun, have I ever lied about something like this before?"

The wind bearer thought about it for a while but before he could even come to a conclusion, a voice interrupted.

 

"ENOUGH."

All talking died down instantly, Diah exploded, face fuming red.

"WE, ARE KOREANS. BORN AND RAISED IN SEOUL, NEVER HAVE WE STEPPED OUT OF THIS COUNTRY IN OUR LIVES."

More looks of disbelief were shot towards the two women.

 

"You people, are too quick to judge. Our parents are indeed french but both grew up in korea thus we were born here, however we are running out of time so I shan't explain further more. Hate us if you must." Riah spoke up for her elder sister.

"The reason why this year's Championships shifted to 5 contestants per country was because the Leaders of Korea already figured the time of the prophecy to be around this month, which also concludes why we told you guys it's a fight to the death."

"The five are the chosen squad to find the Filia stone and crush it."

 

As Riah and Diah unveiled the true purpose behind the changes of the Championships, chins dropped and shock wrote over the student's faces.

 

Sooja froze at the information, she didn't expect the Government to know about this. The prophecy, the will, they were tightly concealed between the Prince and Princess's ability bearers. They couldn't have known...

 

Unle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter