chapter9

My Last Encounter

Previously,

"This life is so hard, when will it end?"

. . .

As I was comlpaining about the unfairness of this life I realized, if I were to ask about the unfairness to god, then I should have ask about the good things that I had received too. Everything that had happened had it's own reason. It was true, everything in live happened for a reason, that is why we shoudln't complain for everything that had happened in our live. 

But, it was normal for us to sometimes felt that things are too much for us to handle, as I said that the 'things too much to handle' occured, it started to rain, the little rain that I thought was going to be over suddenly turned into a heavy downpour. Serves me right for complaining, right?

And it didn't took long for my warm, dry clothes to be drenched.

The cold night turned colder then usual.

Is it just my feelings?

Trying to ignore it, I keep on walking when suddenly my chest felt heavy and I feel like dying.

I change my mind.. Maybe running away isn't the best option, I turn around and walk towards the opposite direction. Towards something that I feel like I wanted to accomplish, something that I might regret if I didn't grab gold of.

Every step I take, will be meaningful.