chapter4

My Last Encounter

you slowly open your eyes to the sound of birds chirping outside your room/ward.

"it's already morning? and I'm still alive" you mumbled and unfortunately it was replied by someone.

"yes you're alive and I'm glad of that"

"capjagia!" you turned to your right to the sound of the voice.

"good morning"

"you're.." you stutter.

"oh, I'm sorry, we hadn't an official introduction, my name is Suho" he said with a smile and that's when you realized he was holding your hand.

"I'm.. Yoo" you blushed and slowly pulled your hand from his grasp.

"I know" he smiled again and you were suddenly or.. RUDELY interrupted by a knocking on the door.

"miss Kim, it's time for a your breakfast.

You thought of asking him to leave but it was the opposite, he asked if he could join you. It's weird why he suddenly was being so caring towards you, but you ignored the feeling because it had been so long since someone actually cared for you.

 

He sat in front of you, watching you eat your porridge and from time to time glance at the window then back at you. It was a little awkward but you smiled any way.

"does it taste good?" he suddenly asked you.

"it had to, if not, I would starve" you joked a little and that's when he laughed. A cute-charming laugh that made you melt a little and blushed again.

"your cheeks red, are you ok?" he looked at you with concern.

"ur, I'm fine" you pat your cheek a little and continued eating.

He was about to ask you another question when the door creek open revealing..

 

"Hyung!"

 


 

Guess who!! MUAHAHA *evil laugh* xD