15 End

My Last Encounter

Yoo

A soft voice spoke

Kim Yoo..

The voice kept on calling your name

Kim Yoo.....

"who's.." you spun around to see Suho, he smiled at you with his sweet smile.

"Suho-? But you were.." you didn't finished your words when he cut you off.

"I died.." he completed your sentences, but smiled again.

"you died.. now I remember.." you choke it off and cried, "why did you die on me?" you cover your face with your palms and cried more.

"I didn't tell you before, because I didn't want you to know, and I want to forget I was dying, I wanted to be happy" his words was sad.

"why.." you look up, now you saw that he was crying too, he covered his face and ignored your question while he continued crying.

"I'm.. sorry for asking.. Suho.. uljima.. (don't cry)" you tried comforting him.

"because I was sick.. I had a weak heart since birth.." his sudden confession shocked you "when we were kids.. I was already dying.. I was hospitalized a lot, that's why.. I didn't want to regret, I wanted to love" now you were both staring at each other.

"did you.. loved?" the words slipped your mouth.

"I loved you Yoo"

 

 

Yoo.. please.. don't go..

Please Yoo..

 

aa.. it's cold.. on this.. where am I? and why is he crying on my face?

"Yoo!!!" he screamed and hugged the girl.

"Yoo?" another person came in and hugged her, followed by another.

"what happened? what happened?! why did it become like this, I thought she was better, I thought.. you saved her" the elder's voice choke and he remained silent.

Saved her? Save who?

"I'm sorry, Yoo was getting worse and I couldn't bare it alone, I thought she would remember me, remember this place, but she wasn't"

"It's alright.."

"she was meant to go.."

Aaa.. I died..

 

 

"Yoo?"

"yes?" I spun around and now, with a brighter face, Suho was holding out his hand.

"can we finally be together?" his words was clear.

"yes please"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"did I forgot something?"

"what is it Yoo?" Suho seemed concern.

"I love you too"

 

 

The End